Home  | Login  | Register  | Help  | Play 

Removal-cum-Alteration in Legendary Mode and Increasing Level Cap to 45.

Logged in as: Guest
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [Artix Entertainment Games] >> [EpicDuel] >> EpicDuel Suggestions >> Removal-cum-Alteration in Legendary Mode and Increasing Level Cap to 45.
Forum Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
6/25/2019 22:54:26   
leo07123

One the of the best move that can take Epic Duel Back to Track is reversing few things while keeping the new stuff with some old stuffs, like, New Wine in Old Bottle. So, this is not technically a suggestion but this will be going to be one of the major change option if you consider this because almost all players want this change. Trust me they need this because players are facing unfair battles and annoying with the so called LEGENDARY POINTS.

Legendary Points was introduced in a hope that it will fix game and there will be no end to earning Experience and so on. But eventually this created a long problem like high Rank getting low Rank and then ED introduced Underdog to tackle that but does it work? No! it never help any of the low level Rank neither in buff themselves nor in nerf enemy. So what's the point?

I would like to suggest that Epic Duel DEV must remove this Legendary Rank System and bring back the old Level Cap System. Why so? Here are the reasons:

(a) As mentioned earlier, Low Rank players feel vulnerable. Forget Level 40 (Rank 1-10) guys, even Level 39 sometimes has to play with Level 40 (Rank 100), because eventually rank make no sense. So Lvl 39 vs Lvl 40 is fair in coding sense but Legendary eventually booster the character out of it.

(b) What is the use of endless experiences? For Achievements? For Showoff? But the answer is NOTHING. Once a character gains 100 Rank. He/She is eventually done with the game. Now he/she just play for fun.

(c) Underdogging, which is eventually 99.9% of the time is USELESS.

(d) Considering Team Battle (2v2) which become pathetic because of Rank Module. Since, I'm rank 80, something I have to play 80 & 52 vs 150 & 1. Just imagine the helplessness of that Rank 150 guy. What's his/her fault that he got 150 Rank?

Well, there must be a solution to this and if you consider this post I can definitely assure 102% that player will come back no doubt or second thought to it. I'm not suggesting REMOVAL of LEGENDARY POINTS. I'm suggestion Legendary Points for all. And there is long back need that Level Cap should be raised. So I feel that Level Cap should also be raise to Level 45 . Making Legendary Point accessible to will help low level players even in playing with Bosses and other NPCs

I will now address issues and try to solve some issue that can be raised in mind in the form of FAQ.

Q. What to be done with Legendary Points and Ranking System?
A. Remove Ranking System and keep Legendary Points.

Q. Why there is a need to keep Legendary Points (LP) and for what?
A. Make LP accessible to all, irrespective of Player CLASS and LEVEL. Any player can buy LP using Credit or Varium and can use it.

Q. How much Credit or Varium?
A. Since it goes for all then price needs to be hiked to 25,000 Credits instead of 10,000 Credits and 500 Varium instead of 250 Varium.

Q. What about Underdog?
A. Simple, REMOVE IT. There will be no underdog less. And now it will be even fair to have battle with Lvl 39 vs Lvl 40 and even Lvl 38 vs Lvl 40 like Beta and Delta.

Q. What about the existing unlocked Legendary Points of Old Player?
A. Since, they have earned it so keep it unlocked.

< Message edited by leo07123 -- 6/25/2019 23:01:52 >
Epic  Post #: 1
6/26/2019 6:10:21   
Eurial54321

I really like your suggestion. I think it would be a great idea. I think legendary points should be accessible by all levels but it want really make it legendary. But besides that I think it would be fair and ignite a great sense of competition. It on the other hand won't be fair for those low ranks who was once being dominated by higher ranks and had to fight there way up to the higher ranks in terms of the time they put in for it. Moving forward, I think legendary points should be accessible to all levels because if it's only accessible to level 40 it will be the same paradox in which high ranks are besting low ranks in terms of lvl 40 vs 39-36. Lastly I think the implementation of a level 45 camp will be awesome and something new many will be looking forward to coming. But I think the best way it should come is through a sequential order. The order follows: 41 realease with level cap for 2 months, 42 release with level cap for 4 months, 43 release with level cap for 2 months, 44 release with level cap for 4 months, and 45 released with level cap 2 months later. Then 8 to 12 months later level 46-50 should be released in same order. After this there should be a 2 year period to add level 50-60. This sequential order is necessary to make sure that every one has the chance to level up which tackles long wait time for battles, also it would be a good way to keep the game fresh with new updates. Let me know what you guys think I'm open to any criticism and feed back.

< Message edited by Eurial54321 -- 6/26/2019 6:12:25 >
Post #: 2
6/28/2019 14:43:48   
Armagedon2018

We arent discarding that, but seems a bit difficult yet. @leo

< Message edited by Armagedon2018 -- 6/28/2019 17:04:21 >
AQW Epic  Post #: 3
6/28/2019 22:14:49   
leo07123

@Eurial54321

I'm sorry a bit lazy to ready that what I take my suggestions in the form back. You can't always talk to WALL bruh. So better enjoy life instead of wasting time here posting suggestions which never gets done. Why? Coz we care PvE more then PvP. Even god can't stop a dying person similarly only selected legit people can't make this game better. You speaking to Deaf is an impossible task.

@Armagedon2018

No worries. You don't need to consider. It seems always difficult for you people to consider something which makes PvP back to track. I can understand. This would be eventually my last and final Suggestion. I hope you will make a good PvE Game out of Epic Duel in future. Actually I can't get feedback asking my friends to comment "I agree, I agree, I agree" like others do because I feel like I'm a man of ONE WORD and not about FAVORITISM. I eventually don't need any fake Agreement on my suggestion from my besties who gonna justify and testify my statement. Good luck and good bye
Epic  Post #: 4
Page:   [1]
All Forums >> [Artix Entertainment Games] >> [EpicDuel] >> EpicDuel Suggestions >> Removal-cum-Alteration in Legendary Mode and Increasing Level Cap to 45.
Jump to:

Advertisement

Icon Legend
New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Forum Content Copyright © 2018 Artix Entertainment, LLC.

"AdventureQuest", "DragonFable", "MechQuest", "EpicDuel", "BattleOn.com", "AdventureQuest Worlds", "Artix Entertainment"
and all game character names are either trademarks or registered trademarks of Artix Entertainment, LLC. All rights are reserved.
PRIVACY POLICY

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition