Home  | Login  | Register  | Help  | Play 

Infinity Titan gear and Azrael's Punisher

Logged in as: Guest
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [Artix Entertainment Games] >> [EpicDuel] >> EpicDuel Balance >> Infinity Titan gear and Azrael's Punisher
Forum Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
6/29/2019 8:51:25   
.Lord Ginger.

This gear was made strong when it came out and BH with focus used it a lot beacause it did so much damage.

Currently, if I have a 572 damage primary, and I use the core, it does 572*1.3 damage, which is 743.6.

That's just what it is for a 51+35 Infinity Titan Sword or whatever the damage.
When you have meteor shower in comparison to this, the damage is basically a joke. The HP sacrifice is a lot but it does not make up for it, especially as it benefits str builds as their HP goes up, because it takes away a less % of their health than it does to focus builds.

Same thing with Azrael's Punisher, just a tad bit worse. These already both OP skills that were coupled with BH can now be coupled with still a BH and now a BM.

BM has a strong as heck fireball that ignores defense for the 2 turns afterwards, which I think needs to go away, does basically an infinity titan strike damage when it's working, only requires 33 dex on Max.

I don't want strength being locked because of the Primary and Sidearm cores that cost health to use, which are extremely powerful, and people oversighting this and calling strength itself broken because of guns when you have to look at the cores that make it happen.

Yea, leo, I'll give you this, but it's at least not a 3 turn battle

quote:

BM can kill an enemy in three turns i.e. Fireball (which doesn't have any warm up now), Gun and Infinity Core. Game Over. This is applicable for Hunter Classes but Mercenary, Tactical Mercenary and Tech Mage will get hindered.

But at least this means you agree that these cores are broken.

< Message edited by .Lord Ginger. -- 6/29/2019 9:34:16 >
AQW Epic  Post #: 1
6/29/2019 9:56:02   
NDB

I agree completely. The damage on these cores can be way too high for what they cost and strength build can use both of them now. Strength BM is crazy now, but not because of their skill tree or because strength is that good yet. It's only because of these cores that they spam, which give a really bad false impression of how good strength is. It applies to other classes like Merc, but BM rely on them the most. If anything, strength still needs a buff (the gun scaling is kind of embarrassingly bad, to the point where Deadly Aim only makes up for it when you have a lot of strength), but these cores will prevent that from happening unless they're nerfed.
Epic  Post #: 2
6/29/2019 11:57:16   
dfo99

instead nerfs i believe the devs shoud release others cores to counter it.
Post #: 3
6/29/2019 12:06:50   
.Lord Ginger.

Like what? I don't want us to need 50000 cores to try and counter something specific.
AQW Epic  Post #: 4
Page:   [1]
All Forums >> [Artix Entertainment Games] >> [EpicDuel] >> EpicDuel Balance >> Infinity Titan gear and Azrael's Punisher
Jump to:

Advertisement

Icon Legend
New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Forum Content Copyright © 2018 Artix Entertainment, LLC.

"AdventureQuest", "DragonFable", "MechQuest", "EpicDuel", "BattleOn.com", "AdventureQuest Worlds", "Artix Entertainment"
and all game character names are either trademarks or registered trademarks of Artix Entertainment, LLC. All rights are reserved.
PRIVACY POLICY

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition