Home  | Login  | Register  | Help  | Play 

RE: Idle Quest?

Logged in as: Guest
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [Artix Entertainment Games] >> Artix Entertainment General Discussion >> RE: Idle Quest?
Page 2 of 2<12
Forum Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
1/18/2020 4:43:25   
stuart

@ Gipsy Danger,

If i was you I would just leave yourself autofarming for the rabbit drops until you get them. Then when you acend at least they can then be perm'd to give you the boosts. for other information after getting drops, ascending and perming them the drops did seem to come more frequent than the first time...At least thats what it felt like.
AQ DF MQ AQW  Post #: 26
3/1/2020 2:41:53   
Tannen

Perming the items is supposed to increase the drop rate by 10%, and perming an enemy increases the damage it takes by 10%, as well as an overall 1% increase in either gold dropped or damage done for each item permed or creature permed, respectively.

All that said, this isn't really an idle game, or it doesn't feel like one. The game doesn't run if you don't have it open, for example. Also, the balance is really off as far as difficulty goes. Also, the game data is stored locally, so if you go to a different computer, you have to start over.

I wish they'd tie it to our account, let the game earn money while closed, re-balance some of the mechanics, and just behave like other idle games. It could be pretty good, but it needs polish.
AQ  Post #: 27
5/1/2020 17:49:15   
uzmanonur

How can i reset this game.
DF MQ  Post #: 28
5/19/2020 18:09:59   
Tannen

Do you mean reset as in start from scratch, or reset as in start back at the beginning with some crystals? Not sure on the former, but the data isn't saved to any server, so finding and removing the local data should do it. For the latter, just get 100,000 gold and the ascend button should show up, click it and you will ascend.

Are there going to be any updates on IdleQuest, or was it just released and then abandoned?

Edit: Okay, definitely leaning toward abandoned, there still isn't anything beyond stage 46.

< Message edited by Tannen -- 5/27/2020 17:57:36 >
AQ  Post #: 29
9/11/2020 5:22:50   
Doomturtle25

Does anyone still play idle quest? Picked it up somewhat recently ago. Anyone have any advice on how to get past Hero University? Ive made it all the way to the Corrupt Castle Outhouse so far, ive ascended a number of times, but i just cant get past this area. Also the loot drop rate is kind of ridiculous. Am i literally going to have to farm enough gold to be able to make my mobs kill billion health mobs? Any advice is appreciated
Post #: 30
9/15/2020 5:57:32   
Hagath The Great

@Doomturtle25

Just farm for every drop you can get. You likely won't need to spend gold on upgrading anymore since the drops add up in terms of damage pretty quickly, and it'll be better spent on unlocking areas. It takes a while because you have to click the enemies to death, but a few rare drops will quickly add up to you being able to idle everything.
AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 31
Page:   <<   < prev  1 [2]
All Forums >> [Artix Entertainment Games] >> Artix Entertainment General Discussion >> RE: Idle Quest?
Page 2 of 2<12
Jump to:

Advertisement

Icon Legend
New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Forum Content Copyright © 2018 Artix Entertainment, LLC.

"AdventureQuest", "DragonFable", "MechQuest", "EpicDuel", "BattleOn.com", "AdventureQuest Worlds", "Artix Entertainment"
and all game character names are either trademarks or registered trademarks of Artix Entertainment, LLC. All rights are reserved.
PRIVACY POLICY

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition