Home  | Login  | Register  | Help  | Play 

Replace parasite with bludgeon

Logged in as: Guest
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [Artix Entertainment Games] >> [EpicDuel] >> EpicDuel Balance >> Replace parasite with bludgeon
Forum Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
7/1/2019 15:32:05   
racing.lo.mas

This skill has been really unbalanced and maybe the most changed skill. It was changed to 3 and 2 turns many times, and it stills been changed. If you have alot of energy this skill is absurdly op, if you have less than regular energy its extremely weak. It hard to fix and maybe it would be better if its replaced. Bludgeon will fit better with bm builds. And you could say bm str is too strong but it won't cause you could just drain its energy.
Epic  Post #: 1
7/1/2019 16:05:23   
.Lord Ginger.

So now focus BM gets shafted?
AQW Epic  Post #: 2
7/2/2019 11:09:25   
dfo99

parasite is op? lol.. btw how would have sense have a class unable to get or steal mana?
Post #: 3
7/2/2019 12:20:12   
NDB

The only thing this change would help is strength and, then again, maybe not, so it's not a good idea.

However, I do think it would be interesting to replace parasite with a different skill (could be bludgeon) but add some percent of energy gain to their Bloodlust. Or replace parasite with a zero cost skill that does high damage, maybe one that scales with dex which would benefit all builds as well as make for an interesting dex build.
Epic  Post #: 4
7/2/2019 15:07:47   
Armagedon2018

Zero cost skill that does high damage, maybe one that scales with dex. Its an interesting idea.

< Message edited by Armagedon2018 -- 7/2/2019 15:08:02 >
AQW Epic  Post #: 5
7/2/2019 22:13:02   
racing.lo.mas

I guess its a bad idea after all.
Let me dream. What about replacing parasite with assimilation so bm still has an energy skill even if it's as week as assimilation (but prob a bit weaker than tm's assimilation cuz a full strength build might have 200 energy). And replace Supercharge (which is not used for bm) with another ultimate skill. A skill with 0 energy cost and high damage must be sort of an ultimate skill. And this ulti skill could also increase with the highest stat: If your higest stat is dex then it increase with dex, if you have full tech it increase with tech and like that. Warm up 4 turns, CD 5 turns or even 6 cuz its free.

< Message edited by racing.lo.mas -- 7/2/2019 22:14:13 >
Epic  Post #: 6
7/4/2019 3:58:15   
Mother1

@ Dfo99

the moment Energy parasite came along all high energy builds went the way of the dodo. They died out just because energy parasite exists. When one move can effective kill out a specific build like this it is indeed OP.

I grantee you if it went for good people would use those high energy builds like they used to again.
Epic  Post #: 7
Page:   [1]
All Forums >> [Artix Entertainment Games] >> [EpicDuel] >> EpicDuel Balance >> Replace parasite with bludgeon
Jump to:

Advertisement

Icon Legend
New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Forum Content Copyright © 2018 Artix Entertainment, LLC.

"AdventureQuest", "DragonFable", "MechQuest", "EpicDuel", "BattleOn.com", "AdventureQuest Worlds", "Artix Entertainment"
and all game character names are either trademarks or registered trademarks of Artix Entertainment, LLC. All rights are reserved.
PRIVACY POLICY

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition