Home  | Login  | Register  | Help  | Play 

No To Lifesteal

Logged in as: Guest
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [Artix Entertainment Games] >> [EpicDuel] >> EpicDuel Suggestions >> No To Lifesteal
Forum Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
7/4/2019 8:34:54   
Exosen

Infinity Power Strike and Blood Bullet spends hp(sacrifice is a sacrifice) to deal extra damage and I think it's pretty op to bm(MoB), bh(MoB), and merc(bloodcom). please remove the lifesteal of it to be fair to the other classes

< Message edited by Exosen -- 7/4/2019 8:36:21 >
Epic  Post #: 1
7/4/2019 9:31:16   
chusen

Yup I support that one
Though this feature had been useful to me when I was farming Slayer as a Merc xD
Post #: 2
7/4/2019 11:20:59   
.Lord Ginger.

By doing this, you are mitigating the passives that the class has, which technically isn't fair... It does make sense to keep the passives because the amount of HP they are getting back is 95 less than what it should be if they weren't using the core, the core itself is just strong as heck.

It's like saying you should remove your passive Hybrid armor when you do armored roots or something.

< Message edited by .Lord Ginger. -- 7/4/2019 11:57:12 >
AQW Epic  Post #: 3
7/4/2019 21:16:10   
NDB

It makes perfect sense the way it is. Even if you still gain health while using it, it's 95 less than what you normally would have so I see nothing wrong with that.

What's actually sort of problematic is why they don't decide to make Bloodseeker Blast and other health gain moves stack with Bloodlust.
Epic  Post #: 4
7/5/2019 2:21:38   
Exosen

yeah it doesn't stack I don't know why
Epic  Post #: 5
Page:   [1]
All Forums >> [Artix Entertainment Games] >> [EpicDuel] >> EpicDuel Suggestions >> No To Lifesteal
Jump to:

Advertisement

Icon Legend
New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Forum Content Copyright © 2018 Artix Entertainment, LLC.

"AdventureQuest", "DragonFable", "MechQuest", "EpicDuel", "BattleOn.com", "AdventureQuest Worlds", "Artix Entertainment"
and all game character names are either trademarks or registered trademarks of Artix Entertainment, LLC. All rights are reserved.
PRIVACY POLICY

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition