Home  | Login  | Register  | Help  | Play 

Legendary mode

Logged in as: Guest
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [Artix Entertainment Games] >> [EpicDuel] >> EpicDuel Suggestions >> Legendary mode
Forum Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
7/13/2019 4:29:45   
Thesixnine

only cosmetic and pve purposes. no more effect pvp. make pvp balance simple now yes? we is can have more shops for have high rank. Shop rank 100, 125, 150, etc. am think is good idea. no big trouble refund players again. more players come again maybe? idk
Post #: 1
7/13/2019 6:20:28   
chusen

I mostly blame how grindy it is to level a character especially combined with Legend mode
Although Legend Mode is a fun bonus
Just very grindy
It'll take ages for casual players to even play the game like how it should be due to lacking a whole lot of crazy stuff
P2W promotional items already makes it unfair, Imagine grinding all the way just to get obliterated by it losing all hope
so the chances of getting players back is pretty pretty low unless they are P2W players
Post #: 2
7/14/2019 16:32:27   
Mother1

I suggested this years ago, however it was shot down and ignored by those who were high ranked saying "only the low ranks who don't want to work their way up through the ranks like the rest of us did would support this."

Seeing this suggestion again makes me laugh in a good way though.
Epic  Post #: 3
7/15/2019 7:29:25   
.Lord Ginger.

The reason players changed their mind is because of the state of the game
AQW Epic  Post #: 4
7/15/2019 14:37:10   
Mother1

@chusen

Legendary mode wasn't made for casual player it was made to quell all the hardcore level grinders who reached the top so fast and were complaining about not being able to do so anymore. So this mode was made to quiet this while at the same time also appeasing those who wanted enhancements back in some form.
Epic  Post #: 5
7/16/2019 22:12:11   
Armagedon2018

Well then let him know that everyone agrees to eliminate the legendary ranks.
AQW Epic  Post #: 6
7/17/2019 11:15:27   
Mother1

@ Armagedon2018

I personally still think they should compensate those players who spent their credits/Varium to unlock the ranks they acquired kind of like how they did with Enhancements back in Delta. people did spend real money in some cases to unlock them.
Epic  Post #: 7
7/17/2019 22:26:29   
Armagedon2018

Yes, it is the most likely to happen if the ranks are removed.
AQW Epic  Post #: 8
7/18/2019 13:14:16   
Thesixnine

am think we should still have the points if rank is removed. we is can make new good builds
Post #: 9
7/18/2019 19:23:10   
Mother1

@thesixnine

and what about those who didn't get ranks? This would cause imbalance due to those who got the ranks and those who never got the chance to acquire them.
Epic  Post #: 10
7/18/2019 20:09:15   
Thesixnine

no am say everyone is have points. if no more ranks then everyone is have the points we get from ranks. if no more rank then people is buy points is refund but every lvl 40 is have the points from rank so we can is make more builds.
Post #: 11
7/18/2019 21:12:33   
.Lord Ginger.

It's not like you magically get more builds with more legend points. Your build with no legend points is basically equal to those with legend points if everyone is the same.

Also, you'd hurt the non legends if people come back
AQW Epic  Post #: 12
7/18/2019 21:43:08   
Thesixnine

am english is no very good. am is saying we have stats of legendary points if rank is no more and the points is have distribute from lvl till it equal lvl 40. u now get what I say? and am not say build is be magical. u is make maybe new and is better build if we have is still points
Post #: 13
Page:   [1]
All Forums >> [Artix Entertainment Games] >> [EpicDuel] >> EpicDuel Suggestions >> Legendary mode
Jump to:

Advertisement

Icon Legend
New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Forum Content Copyright © 2018 Artix Entertainment, LLC.

"AdventureQuest", "DragonFable", "MechQuest", "EpicDuel", "BattleOn.com", "AdventureQuest Worlds", "Artix Entertainment"
and all game character names are either trademarks or registered trademarks of Artix Entertainment, LLC. All rights are reserved.
PRIVACY POLICY

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition