Home  | Login  | Register  | Help  | Play 

Need Advice/Character Rating from You Pros

Logged in as: Guest
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [Artix Entertainment Games] >> [AdventureQuest] >> AdventureQuest Q&A >> Need Advice/Character Rating from You Pros
Forum Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
7/14/2019 1:49:42   
vander

Hello Friends,

I am looking to find a way to make room to fit the Terra Bloodblade in my active inventory. Is there a setup with the items I have that will allow me to cover all elements, have a sila staff, and the terra bloodblade?

Also, can you please tell me if there is anything I can do to optimize my setup. My overall strategy is nuking with pyro bloodmage and then go into damage output with weapons.

PS: An extra question that's been bugging me. When using the White Knight Z special attack, what would do more damage: having the Sila Staff equipped or having a magical sword? Thank you for your help!
AQ  Post #: 1
7/14/2019 2:10:19   
Legendary Ash

Crimson Crusader can be stored if using mp regeneration through potions or Tomes for Pyro Bloodmage so that weapon attacks are not needed.
AQ  Post #: 2
7/14/2019 3:18:15   
Primate Murder

Carnafex Sceptre from your shared vault covers ice/fire if you're not planning to use the fire and ice bloodblades (or Frostval Past weapons). Undefeatablade switches between ice and energy. Ultimate Dragon Scythe can compress every element outside of Bloodblades and Sila's Staff.

Neither Sila's or weapons affect WKZ's nuke. It's an old standard skill, which means that it's treated as a player attack (not a spell), but doesn't apply weapon effects.

As for optimization, there are a few things I can spot:

Armors

- Instead of Sinmaw, I would suggest Predator of the Night for compression. It's Beast Form is much more useful than the skill of either Sinmaw or PVF. For energy, grab Taladosian Robes - they have the strongest skill for the element.

- Horo Show's skill deals more than 2x damage of Tera'Suul's skill.

Shields

- Daylight Savings is not MC'd, meaning it looses 3 MRM for compression. Literally any other compression shield would fit better - Cerberus Ward, Fireworks Buckler, Darkovian Bulwark, Miregale...

- Tera'Suul's shield is rather unexceptional - the number of monsters that inflict Freeze is low enough to be negligible. Horo Show, Frostval Past or Cryo Chrono would all be better choices.

- The Fujin shield's Dex drive is more useful than Stout Talon.

Miscs

- Is there any particular use for the Mindlock Orb? Mana Trap is a better anti-spellcaster misc, and something like Bell Shell or Morningstar Helm seems like it would be more useful in general.
AQ DF  Post #: 3
7/15/2019 23:41:10   
vander

You guys are the best! Thank you so much for the advice. Will definitely be taking your advice once I have time to reorg my inventory. Appreciate you!
AQ  Post #: 4
Page:   [1]
All Forums >> [Artix Entertainment Games] >> [AdventureQuest] >> AdventureQuest Q&A >> Need Advice/Character Rating from You Pros
Jump to:

Advertisement

Icon Legend
New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Forum Content Copyright © 2018 Artix Entertainment, LLC.

"AdventureQuest", "DragonFable", "MechQuest", "EpicDuel", "BattleOn.com", "AdventureQuest Worlds", "Artix Entertainment"
and all game character names are either trademarks or registered trademarks of Artix Entertainment, LLC. All rights are reserved.
PRIVACY POLICY

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition