Home  | Login  | Register  | Help  | Play 

Charfade's Blaster E (the original)

Logged in as: Guest
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [Artix Entertainment Games] >> [EpicDuel] >> EpicDuel Bugs >> Charfade's Blaster E (the original)
Forum Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
7/14/2019 3:10:11   
8x

Originally it was a physical weapon. It has been renamed to E in the recent update, but it still deals physical damage.
Epic  Post #: 1
7/14/2019 12:20:58   
NDB

Wow, nice catch. I suppose they intended to change it to do energy damage. Goes to show how much they insist on doing this energy is blue, physical is red/green thing. It was fine the way it was. :(
Epic  Post #: 2
7/14/2019 13:30:53   
.Lord Ginger.

Literally the reason I beat legendary charfade is because of this
AQW Epic  Post #: 3
7/14/2019 13:52:51   
NDB

Yeah, I realize that that wasn't intentional now. It'll be a mess if they change it seeing as everyone is using BM.
Epic  Post #: 4
7/14/2019 20:43:04   
TankMage

This is known with a change been worked on, however we'll look at the balancing of the Legendary boss and keep that in mind also.
AQ Epic  Post #: 5
Page:   [1]
All Forums >> [Artix Entertainment Games] >> [EpicDuel] >> EpicDuel Bugs >> Charfade's Blaster E (the original)
Jump to:

Advertisement

Icon Legend
New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Forum Content Copyright © 2018 Artix Entertainment, LLC.

"AdventureQuest", "DragonFable", "MechQuest", "EpicDuel", "BattleOn.com", "AdventureQuest Worlds", "Artix Entertainment"
and all game character names are either trademarks or registered trademarks of Artix Entertainment, LLC. All rights are reserved.
PRIVACY POLICY

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition