Home  | Login  | Register  | Help  | Play 

Void's Uncle Sham

Logged in as: Guest
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [Artix Entertainment Games] >> [AdventureQuest] >> AdventureQuest Q&A >> Void's Uncle Sham
Forum Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
7/14/2019 6:53:52   
moe

Does he provide the most gold (2.8/9 million)? And does he have a portrait through which I can access him throughout the year?
AQW  Post #: 1
7/14/2019 7:59:07   
Primate Murder

He does provide the most gold - though I wouldn't call him the most time-efficient method of farming.

Either way, he doesn't have a painting.
AQ DF  Post #: 2
7/14/2019 9:12:14   
moe

What's more time efficient then?
AQW  Post #: 3
7/14/2019 9:26:49   
Primate Murder

Zardnado is generally the best option. It gives a little over 1mil gold, but with the right set-up can be consistently one-shot.
AQ DF  Post #: 4
7/14/2019 11:50:47   
JanusHoW

A close second is the level 148 Mighty Shadow Gogg.

You'll NEED an armor and shield that protects against Light and Darkness at the same time (I use Ultimon's Armor/Shadow of Doubt and Paladin Guard), and a good Wind nuke, though the Twilight Mirror misc (pick the one best for your build) helps a lot too. I'm personally able to drop one in ~2 turns with 250 INT, the level 135 Insightful Twilight Mirror (which raises it to 280 when equipped), level 135 Ultimon's Armor and level 135 Biggest Fan and with help from the level 135 Fujin pet. You also get 2mill+ experience from it.
AQ  Post #: 5
7/14/2019 17:28:55   
Ryu Draco

Isn't the Insightful Mirror the best regardless of build? From what I've seen, the base damage boost is about the same as the others and it also cuts the damage taken by almost half. I'd honestly take that over a small stat boost.
AQ  Post #: 6
7/15/2019 0:21:48   
badboyhe

@primate murder
what's the best build for 1 shotting zarnado?
AQ  Post #: 7
7/15/2019 0:27:47   
Primate Murder

Technically, any build would work, but if you're unwilling to shell out $50-100 for Dunamis/Thernda pets, FO mage works better.

Blazing Bloodzerker (toggled) + Morningstar Occult Cross (Blade of briar if you have it) + CIT + Blood Contract (or another damage misc) + Dual boosters (Ramssey if you have it, dual Poes if not).

< Message edited by Primate Murder -- 7/15/2019 0:29:41 >
AQ DF  Post #: 8
7/15/2019 4:31:06   
moe

Can you still get the painting?
AQW  Post #: 9
7/15/2019 7:53:03   
Primate Murder

It's seasonal - should be available during Shark Week.
AQ DF  Post #: 10
7/15/2019 8:29:21   
moe

Sat, Jul 13, 2019 – Fri, Jul 19, 2019

Does this mean it'll be released this week or maybe next?
AQW  Post #: 11
Page:   [1]
All Forums >> [Artix Entertainment Games] >> [AdventureQuest] >> AdventureQuest Q&A >> Void's Uncle Sham
Jump to:

Advertisement

Icon Legend
New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Forum Content Copyright © 2018 Artix Entertainment, LLC.

"AdventureQuest", "DragonFable", "MechQuest", "EpicDuel", "BattleOn.com", "AdventureQuest Worlds", "Artix Entertainment"
and all game character names are either trademarks or registered trademarks of Artix Entertainment, LLC. All rights are reserved.
PRIVACY POLICY

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition