Home  | Login  | Register  | Help  | Play 

Friendship Bracelet

Logged in as: Guest
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [Artix Entertainment Games] >> [AdventureQuest] >> AdventureQuest Q&A >> Friendship Bracelet
Forum Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
7/17/2019 21:01:25   
Prince Alteon

https://forums2.battleon.com/f/tm.asp?m=17721810

me and my friend are trying to get this item. ive aready sent them a link and they've created a character but we aren't sure where to get the bracelet. Any help would be appreciated.
AQ DF MQ AQW  Post #: 1
7/18/2019 3:27:29   
Rafiq von den Vielen

I believe to remember that when your friend's character is created, the item is automatically put onto the character with the highest level on the account you used to refer him. If that's not the character you need it on, luckily the Shared Vault exists.
Post #: 2
7/18/2019 6:40:15   
Prince Alteon

neither of us recieved it, its not on any of my characters and he only has one
AQ DF MQ AQW  Post #: 3
7/18/2019 10:05:58   
AliceShiki
Helpful!

If you think you did everything correctly and the item was not added to your account, PM The Hollow with all the appropriate information and he might be able to fix the issue.

< Message edited by AliceShiki -- 7/18/2019 10:06:28 >
AQ  Post #: 4
Page:   [1]
All Forums >> [Artix Entertainment Games] >> [AdventureQuest] >> AdventureQuest Q&A >> Friendship Bracelet
Jump to:

Advertisement

Icon Legend
New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Forum Content Copyright © 2018 Artix Entertainment, LLC.

"AdventureQuest", "DragonFable", "MechQuest", "EpicDuel", "BattleOn.com", "AdventureQuest Worlds", "Artix Entertainment"
and all game character names are either trademarks or registered trademarks of Artix Entertainment, LLC. All rights are reserved.
PRIVACY POLICY

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition