Home  | Login  | Register  | Help  | Play 

Zfinity Gauntlet

Logged in as: Guest
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [Artix Entertainment Games] >> [AdventureQuest] >> AdventureQuest Q&A >> Zfinity Gauntlet
Forum Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
7/20/2019 23:10:34   
Firedice18

Is this permanent rare?

If not when can I buy this miscs?

I looked the info subs about it was sold LTS shop am i right?
AQ  Post #: 1
7/20/2019 23:27:54   
Primate Murder

The Zfinity Gauntlet misc series is currently rare, but Hollow mentioned that he may return them for the next MCU movie.

Edit: And by MCU, I presume he means some sort of an avengers sequel, since the miscs didn't make a return for Far From Home.

< Message edited by Primate Murder -- 7/20/2019 23:29:04 >
AQ DF  Post #: 2
7/21/2019 4:15:10   
Warren.

Hollow did mention that the Zfinity Gauntlets can return with any future MCU movie.

I think the reason why they didn't return with the spiderman far from home movie is that the gauntlets released and went rare too soon to the release of the movie, so it would make little sense to bring it back until awhile.

The next MCU movie is May 1st 2020 so thats the earliest which they could come back.

< Message edited by Warren. -- 7/21/2019 4:16:47 >
Post #: 3
7/21/2019 13:11:27   
Firedice18

Alright thanks for the information. I really feel bad for not being active during the time it was available
AQ  Post #: 4
Page:   [1]
All Forums >> [Artix Entertainment Games] >> [AdventureQuest] >> AdventureQuest Q&A >> Zfinity Gauntlet
Jump to:

Advertisement

Icon Legend
New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Forum Content Copyright © 2018 Artix Entertainment, LLC.

"AdventureQuest", "DragonFable", "MechQuest", "EpicDuel", "BattleOn.com", "AdventureQuest Worlds", "Artix Entertainment"
and all game character names are either trademarks or registered trademarks of Artix Entertainment, LLC. All rights are reserved.
PRIVACY POLICY

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition