Home  | Login  | Register  | Help  | Play 

Looking for Character Suggestions

Logged in as: Guest
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [Artix Entertainment Games] >> [AdventureQuest] >> AdventureQuest Q&A >> Looking for Character Suggestions
Forum Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
7/21/2019 14:24:40   
lolerster

Link to the Character

A few things to note:
  • The no-drop element is Ice.
  • The default Neko form is Luna Neko Transformation.
  • This is a 0 Charisma FD mage build was originally designed to tackle high difficulty content. The 250 luck with Whispering Raiment guarantees you to go first against most enemies, which is very important in certain fights (e.g. Carandor, Starslayer). In contrast, regular pets with 250 CHA offers relatively small benefits compared to booster pets.
  • Horo-show is chosen over WKZ and Taladosian as a light SP nuke is covered with Catacalysm/Morningstar Cross and the Energy SP nuke is covered using Energy Wave Blade.
  • In cases where stunlock/spell nukes/skill nukes are insufficient, the fight will take place in a FD armor using a spell tome or 100% proc weapon/Cataclysm (if I decide to build up charges beforehand). The idea is to get a better damage dealt to damage taken ratio than in a FO armor.
  • The defensive miscs are chosen to push resistances down to 4%, which allows you to trivialize a lot of damage sources. Soul Gauntlet is used over Essence Orb for the light resist and Fujin no Kyiosa's skill is used to compensate for the lack of a wind resist misc.
  • Time Gauntlet is used over Love Potion due to the Charisma based roll on the Love Potion and the boss boost on most high-difficulty monsters. Shadowfeeder + Time Gauntlet will also give you 4 spell casts without letting the mob respond, which is exactly enough to deplete the mana bar.
  • Leopard Luna Neko is not used due to the lack of a 100% proc Fire/Earth weapon for Cataclysm and using a Ice no-drop/Fujin no Kyoshi.

Are there any equips/strats that I missed in this build? One thing I was considering is to use Elahi Irt of Osiris/Essence Orb instead of Blood Contract/Soul Zfinity Gauntlet, which gives superior light resistance/more SP but much higher SP/HP costs.I also kinda want to fit in Terror Fist for massive Dark SP nuke, but I'm not sure what to replace.

< Message edited by lolerster -- 7/21/2019 16:47:09 >
  • AQ  Post #: 1
    7/21/2019 17:19:34   
    Legendary Ash

Arctic Athame from Going Kukoo
    Sell Lyre for using Cha for damage, Twilly/Bequest for gold as they are underleveled and store Love

Leopard Luna Neko for Ice/Wind
    Cryo Bloodmage for stronger damage than Elecomp skills of Pre- Status lean armors like Horo due to Hpcost
    Lumeno Bloodmage for stronger damage than Elecomp skills of Pre- Status lean armors like White Z due to Hpcost
    Sell Ancient ReignDragon for Tokens as there is a gold version available at Lv 150G and store Horo, Terra Bloodzerker as it does not synergize with 100% proc Feather Buster, Kiyousa

Archmage Research
    Sell Zorbot, Beaver, Primordial, Desolation, Katshiro, Invoke as a Grenwog seasonal to Meteorbak as a Blarney seasonal and Chupa as May 4 seasonal and store Blood Rain

Sell Lepre-Chan as a Blarney seasonal, Badb as Cephalopod is better, Ninjachaun as non MC and Cauldron/Pique as underleveled

Sell Goblet, Spirit, Gemini as permanenty available from Guardian shop, Rattle as a Snugglefest seasonal, Horo, Evil to Galin, Clover to Diamond
    AQ  Post #: 2
    7/21/2019 18:39:26   
    lolerster

Ah sorry, I should have mentioned that that I haven't really organized my storage. Most of the stuff in my storage isn't really used at all. I've been mostly trying to avoid using storage items at all. I'll definitely get rid of some of that stuff.

Also regarding Blood-mage vs. pre-lean armors - I noticed that I am able to achieve much higher damage in the pre-lean armor + CIT than the Bloodmage armors + CW. Is there something that I'm missing?

I've mostly been using the Terra Bloodzerker as a sp earth nuke with Morningstar Cross (the Bloodzerker skills work with 100% proc weapons) during stuns rather than an actual earth resist armor and go into Tiger Neko when I actually need to hit something with a wind weapon.

If I get Arctic Athame, what should I change my no-drop element to?

I recently stored away the Leopard Luna Neko for the Terra bloodzerker as I already have Fujin and an Ice No-drop. As I didn't have a 100% earth or fire weapon in my active inventory, I figured the Neko armor didn't give much of an advantage.

Where can I get the gold version of Reigndragon Rider?

< Message edited by lolerster -- 7/21/2019 18:56:48 >
    AQ  Post #: 3
    7/22/2019 15:43:39   
    Legendary Ash

Pre- Status lean armors can do more damage than Bloodmage if using CIT for 50% more damage and -10 BtH, as it is a near equivalent of Bloodmage's Hpcost that boost damage by 50% and doubling LS.

Horo has 2.1009 Elecomp for Lv 148G at 200 Str/Dex/Luk has 71% accuracy at 6.9125 Base and Random while White has 6.99 B and R, which equates to .71*1.5*1.885*2.1009 = 4.2176 *6.9125/6.99 = 4.1708
    White has 2.198 Elecomp at Lv 150G 200 Str/Dex/Luk has 72% accuracy, which equates to .72*1.5*1.885*2.198 = 4.4746
    Bloodmage has 1.84977 Elecomp at 200 Int/Dex/Luk has 82% accuracy, .82*2.885*1.84977 = 4.376

Your no drop element does not really do much except for offering an Earth shield to provide a slot for CIT, Neutral would provide flat resistances against multielementals and Insightful Awe provides a Mana shield for extra defense, otherwise setting to Earth for the shield and using Zard Hunter Elite Armor will also provide flat resistances albeit it being a Neutral lean armor.

There are two temporary no drops to use over Staff of Awe to store Book of Burns or Morningstar Cross, they are 100% proc Six-Ton Gun for Fire from Hollow's Garage and Salvation Bow for Light from Today's Events > Warp Wars > click chest

Lv 150G ReignDragon Rider is available during Frostval from LTS or Gift Delivery shop

< Message edited by Legendary Ash -- 7/22/2019 22:18:47 >
    AQ  Post #: 4
    7/23/2019 9:25:09   
    lolerster

One more question. Right now my Staff of Awe is set to Summon Guardian Dragon for the higher proc rate in FD armor. Is it worth changing it to Spiral Carve?
    AQ  Post #: 5
    7/23/2019 15:13:58   
    Legendary Ash

Guardian Dragon's average damage is calculated by .16(.17*1000(.9+.1*.7)-100)+100 = 110.384% melee
    Spiral Carve/Awe Blast and Vampires is calculated by (.1(250-100)+100) = 115% melee
    PWD is calculated by (.04(1000-100)+100) = 136% melee

Therefore PWD should be aligned to for best output.
    AQ  Post #: 6
    Page:   [1]
    All Forums >> [Artix Entertainment Games] >> [AdventureQuest] >> AdventureQuest Q&A >> Looking for Character Suggestions
    Jump to:

Advertisement

Icon Legend
    New Messages No New Messages
    Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
    Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
     Post New Thread
     Reply to Message
     Post New Poll
     Submit Vote
     Delete My Own Post
     Delete My Own Thread
     Rate Posts

Forum Content Copyright © 2018 Artix Entertainment, LLC.

"AdventureQuest", "DragonFable", "MechQuest", "EpicDuel", "BattleOn.com", "AdventureQuest Worlds", "Artix Entertainment"
    and all game character names are either trademarks or registered trademarks of Artix Entertainment, LLC. All rights are reserved.
    PRIVACY POLICY

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition