Home  | Login  | Register  | Help  | Play 

RE: =DF= August 2nd Design Notes: More Elemental Spirits Unleashed!

Logged in as: Guest
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [Artix Entertainment Games] >> [DragonFable] >> DragonFable General Discussion >> RE: =DF= August 2nd Design Notes: More Elemental Spirits Unleashed!
Page 2 of 2<12
Forum Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
8/4/2019 15:51:39   
Kurtz96

How are you stunning lust? She has 200 immobility resist.

EDIT: Beat Lust with ascendant on my alt. So at least I have beaten Lust once legitimately (not void barrier).

< Message edited by Kurtz96 -- 8/4/2019 16:40:11 >
AQ DF MQ  Post #: 26
8/4/2019 20:36:06   
Sakurai the Cursed

Techno has -50 All as well as -50 Immo, and the dragon's stun has -100 Immo built in at max.
AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 27
8/5/2019 4:31:12   
moe

Guys, I've managed to get about 85 fire resist and Im still dying. What class should I use?

I'm also using about 75 wind resist against glutt and Im still also dying. Heeeeelllllpppppp

AQW  Post #: 28
8/5/2019 4:55:59   
dragon_master

@Kurtz
DmK Corruption > Malefic Binding has stun chance, regardless of ImmoRes.
DF  Post #: 29
8/5/2019 12:22:55   
Kurtz96

quote:

Guys, I've managed to get about 85 fire resist and Im still dying. What class should I use?

I'm also using about 75 wind resist against glutt and Im still also dying. Heeeeelllllpppppp

For Lust it seems that the better strategy is to burst her down instead of trying to outlast her. I used Ascendant to beat her, but if you don't have that then people have also succeeded with Kathool (see the previous page for a build)

If you have DmK you can also use the void barrier strategy (also on the previous page from TFS) which is probably the quickest but does require a little luck.

quote:

@Kurtz
DmK Corruption > Malefic Binding has stun chance, regardless of ImmoRes.

Silver Sky Magician said he used technomancer, which is what I was asking about.
AQ DF MQ  Post #: 30
8/5/2019 15:37:08   
The ErosionSeeker
*insert cheesy pun here*

Lust - Kathool Adept
Lust - Necro Paragon
DF AQW  Post #: 31
8/6/2019 13:00:22   
moe

Ok I beat lust with both doomknight and necro paragon, but I still can't defeat glutt's regenerations? Any ideas?
AQW  Post #: 32
8/6/2019 13:13:10   
Kurtz96

With DoomKnight you should be able to outpace Gluttony. I didn't have any trouble killing him even when I let him eat my potions.
AQ DF MQ  Post #: 33
8/11/2019 19:44:48   
LigerBeard

I just saw the slap animation on Gluttony. Is it wrong that I kind of want him as my soul-ally now?
AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 34
10/9/2019 19:42:04   
Elgnirp100

Can someone explain to me what I'm doing wrong?

I'm using the Void Barrier method on Lust with a mischief/assistance dragon using TFS's rec'd equipment (without Uragiri because I don't have the time to unlock that, using Necro Paragon Soulblade for the healing buff) but Lust doesn't do enough damage to me to take herself out before Void Barrier wears off. Either I take out Lust and the Desirelings kill me, or Lust just straight up nukes me after Void Barrier wears off.
Post #: 35
10/9/2019 21:01:53   
The Finnish Phoenix

Uragiri/Veraad III make you take significantly more damage with their -80 All (if ever you do find the time they also provide by far the best offense of any weapons in the game and there's no weapon I use nearly as much, so I would recommend it as highly as anything else if you can go for one in the near future). You could also try Ring Worm for its -100 Fire with a bit more Fire resist in your other equipment to balance out the extra 20, but that can also take a while as it seems to have a low drop rate, taking me a few hundred runs in the Marsh to get.
AQ DF MQ  Post #: 36
10/9/2019 23:47:24   
shadow dragon666

Pssst Erosion Seeker, how ya been doing?
AQ DF MQ  Post #: 37
Page:   <<   < prev  1 [2]
All Forums >> [Artix Entertainment Games] >> [DragonFable] >> DragonFable General Discussion >> RE: =DF= August 2nd Design Notes: More Elemental Spirits Unleashed!
Page 2 of 2<12
Jump to:

Advertisement

Icon Legend
New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Forum Content Copyright © 2018 Artix Entertainment, LLC.

"AdventureQuest", "DragonFable", "MechQuest", "EpicDuel", "BattleOn.com", "AdventureQuest Worlds", "Artix Entertainment"
and all game character names are either trademarks or registered trademarks of Artix Entertainment, LLC. All rights are reserved.
PRIVACY POLICY

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition