Home  | Login  | Register  | Help  | Play 

Gluttony

Logged in as: Guest
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [Artix Entertainment Games] >> [DragonFable] >> [DF Encyclopedia] >> Monsters >> Gluttony
Forum Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
8/7/2019 3:16:08   
TFS
Helpful!

Gluttony
???

Location: The Elemental Spirit of Gluttony, Pandora's Gauntlet, Gluttony Appears!

Level: As player
Damage: Scaled
Damage Type: Melee
Element: Wind

HP: Scaled
MP: Scaled

Experience rewarded: Scaled
Gold rewarded: Scaled

Stats
STR: Level*5/2
DEX: 0
INT: 0
CHA: 0
LUK: Level*5/4
END: Level*25/8
WIS: 0

Avoidance and Defense
Melee: 25 * Level/90 + LUK/20
Pierce: 25 * Level/90 + LUK/20
Magic: 25 * Level/90 + LUK/20
Block: 50 * Level/90 + LUK/20
Parry: 50 * Level/90 + LUK/20
Dodge: 50 * Level/90 + LUK/20

Offense
Crit: 10 + LUK/10
Bonus: 5 + Level/5
Boost: 0%

Resistances
Shrink: 200
Immobility: 200

Attack Types
Attack Type 1 / 1.1 / 1.2 / 1.3 / 1.4 - Gluttony absorbs energy with his belly, dealing no damage but recovers 0.5% of his maximum HP per stack of Fullness*.
  • If the target has any status effects active, Gluttony purges them (excluding 'Stuffed' and permanent effects) and gains 1 stack of Fullness* for each status effect removed. (Pop-up: Gluttony devours your status effects!)
  • If the target has no status effects active, Gluttony removes one HP potion from the player and gains 5 stacks of Fullness*. (Pop-ups: Gluttony devours one of your HP potions! / 'Delicious, Delicious! Do you have anything else for me?')
  • If the target has no status effects active and the player has no HP potions, Gluttony removes one MP potion from the player and gains 5 stacks of Fullness*. (Pop-ups: Gluttony devours one of your MP potions! / 'I'll take that. Ooh, what a nice flavor!')
  • If the target has no status effects active and the player has no HP or MP potions, Gluttony applies 'Hangry' (+200% Boost) to himself for 5 turns. (Pop-ups: Gluttony can't find anything to eat and gets angry! / 'I'm hungry! I'm hungry! I'll eat you if I have to!')
  • If the target has no status effects active, the player has no HP or MP potions, and Gluttony is affected by 'Hangry', Gluttony applies 'Pleading' (+120 Block/Parry/Dodge Defense) to himself for 5 turns. Pop-ups: (Gluttony still can't find anything to eat and starts crying! / 'Please feed me something, I'm begging you!')
Attack Type 2 / 2.1 / 2.2 - Gluttony slaps at his target for 7 hits of 100% Melee Wind damage, amounting to 700% damage.(Pop-ups: 'Oh, get away, get away from me!' / 'Stop it, Stop it!')
  • Every third use of this attack gains 1 stack of Fullness*. (Pop-up: 'I don't like this!')
Attack Type 3 / 3.1 / 3.2 - Gluttony unleashes a vortex of energy from his belly for 5 hits of variable Melee Wind damage.
  • If Gluttony's Fullness* is 20 or lower, this attack will deal 5 hits of 100% damage to its target's MP, amounting to 500% damage. (Pop-up: Gluttony consumes your MP!)
  • If Gluttony's Fullness* is 21 or higher, this attack will deal 5 hits of (X/4)% of the player's maximum HP, where X is the number of stacks of Fullness* applied to Gluttony. (Pop-up: 'FEED ME!')
  • If Gluttony is affected by 'Hangry,' he will apply 'Hangrier' (+100% Boost) to himself for 5 turns before attacking. (Pop-up: 'Devour!')

Other information
  • *Gluttony is permanently affected by a unique stacking mechanic referred to as 'Fullness,' starting at 0 stacks and updating at the beginning of every turn. Fullness alters the healing, damage, and effects of Attack Types 1 and 3 (see above).
  • Every attack that misses or glances off of Gluttony increases Fullness by 1 and recovers 0.25% of his maximum HP per stack of Fullness. (Pop-up: 'Mmm, delicious!')
  • Gluttony follows the skill rotation; Attack Type 1 (×2) -> Attack Type 2 -> Attack Type 3 -> Attack Type 2 (×2) -> Repeat.

Thanks to Cedrei for Attack Type 3 formula.

< Message edited by DemonicDarkwraith -- 1/30/2024 18:55:49 >
  • DF  Post #: 1
    Page:   [1]
    All Forums >> [Artix Entertainment Games] >> [DragonFable] >> [DF Encyclopedia] >> Monsters >> Gluttony
    Jump to:

Advertisement

Icon Legend
    New Messages No New Messages
    Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
    Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
     Post New Thread
     Reply to Message
     Post New Poll
     Submit Vote
     Delete My Own Post
     Delete My Own Thread
     Rate Posts

Forum Content Copyright © 2018 Artix Entertainment, LLC.

"AdventureQuest", "DragonFable", "MechQuest", "EpicDuel", "BattleOn.com", "AdventureQuest Worlds", "Artix Entertainment"
    and all game character names are either trademarks or registered trademarks of Artix Entertainment, LLC. All rights are reserved.
    PRIVACY POLICY

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition