Location: The Elemental Spirit of Gluttony, Pandora's Gauntlet
Level: As player
Damage Type: Melee
Experience rewarded: Scaled
Gold rewarded: Scaled
Melee: 25 + Level/10 + LUK/20
Pierce: 25 + Level/10 + LUK/20
Magic: 25 + Level/10 + LUK/20
Crit: 10 + LUK/10
Attack Type 1 / 1.1 / 1.2 / 1.3 / 1.4 - Gluttony absorbs energy with his belly, dealing no damage but healing 0.5% of his maximum HP per stack of Fullness*.
Attack Type 2 / 2.1 / 2.2 - Gluttony slaps at his target, dealing 7 hits of 100% Melee Wind damage. (Pop-ups: 'Oh, get away, get away from me!' / 'Stop it, Stop it!')
- If the target has any status effects active, Gluttony removes them and gains 1 stack of Fullness* for each status effect removed. (Pop-up: Gluttony devours your status effects!)
- If the target has no status effects active, Gluttony removes one HP potion from the player and gains 5 stacks of Fullness*. (Pop-ups: Gluttony devours one of your HP potions! / 'Delicious, Delicious! Do you have anything else for me?')
- If the target has no status effects active and the player has no HP potions, Gluttony removes one MP potion from the player and gains 5 stacks of Fullness*. (Pop-ups: Gluttony devours one of your MP potions! / 'I'll take that. Ooh, what a nice flavor!')
- If the target has no status effects active and the player has no HP or MP potions, Gluttony applies 'Hangry' (+200 Boost) to himself for 5 turns. (Pop-ups: Gluttony can't find anything to eat and gets angry! / 'I'm hungry! I'm hungry! I'll eat you if I have to!')
- If the target has no status effects active, the player has no HP or MP potions, and Gluttony is affected by 'Hangry', Gluttony applies 'Pleading' (+120 Block/Parry/Dodge) to himself for 5 turns. Pop-ups: (Gluttony still can't find anything to eat and starts crying! / 'Please feed me something, I'm begging you!')
Attack Type 3 / 3.1 / 3.2 - Gluttony unleashes a vortex of energy from his belly, dealing 5 hits of variable Melee Wind damage.
- Every third use of this attack grants Gluttony 1 stack of Fullness*. (Pop-up: 'I don't like this!')
- If Gluttony's Fullness* is 20 or lower, this attack will deal 5 hits of 100% damage to its target's MP. (Pop-up: Gluttony consumes your MP!)
- If Gluttony's Fullness* is 21 or higher, this attack will deal 5 hits of (X/4)% of the player's maximum HP, where X is the number of stacks of Fullness* applied to Gluttony. (Pop-up: 'FEED ME!')
- If Gluttony is affected by 'Hangry,' he will apply 'Hangrier' (+100 Boost) to himself for 5 turns before attacking. (Pop-up: 'Devour!')
*Gluttony is permanently affected by a unique stacking mechanic referred to as 'Fullness,' starting at 0 stacks and updating at the beginning of every turn. Fullness alters the healing, damage, and effects of Attack Types 1 and 3 (see above).
Every attack that misses or glances off of Gluttony increases Fullness by 1 and heals 0.25% of his maximum HP per stack of Fullness. (Pop-up: 'Mmm, delicious!')Gluttony follows the skill rotation; Attack Type 1 (x2) -> Attack Type 2 -> Attack Type 3 -> Attack Type 2 (x2) -> Repeat.
Thanks to Cedrei for Attack Type 3 formula.
< Message edited by TFS -- 2/11/2020 7:55:16 >