Home  | Login  | Register  | Help  | Play 

Fu-dog or Robocockatrice

Logged in as: Guest
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [Artix Entertainment Games] >> [AdventureQuest] >> AdventureQuest Q&A >> Fu-dog or Robocockatrice
Forum Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
8/14/2019 12:18:57   
Helmino

Hello.
which one is better earth pet for beast warrior Fu-dog or Robocockatrice? On paper it seams like Fu-dog because of higher bth (48 vs 45) and it uses CHA as a save, not END. But I saw people say that Dog is bugged (I couldn't find if bug was fixed). So I'm not sure which one I should get.

< Message edited by Helmino -- 8/14/2019 13:24:42 >
Post #: 1
8/14/2019 12:59:46   
AliceShiki
Helpful!

Please provide links to the items in question when asking for help, it's a real pain to go search for it ourselves... >.>
AQ  Post #: 2
8/14/2019 13:21:42   
Helmino

Done! I added links.
Post #: 3
8/14/2019 14:00:30   
Primate Murder

Fu Dog is significantly better, as it saves against Cha and has a +20 petrification potency. If you're short on pet slots, though, Robocok is a perfectly servicable compression pet.
AQ DF  Post #: 4
8/14/2019 17:59:02   
AliceShiki
Helpful!

Assuming a 130% res mob and that all hits of each pet always connect:

Against a 0 END mob, Robocockatrice has roughly a 39% chance of petrifying the opponent.
Against a 250 END mob, Robocockatrice has roughly 26% chance of petrifying the opponent.

Against a 0 CHA mob (which are 98% of the mobs in the game, mind you), Fu-dog has roughly 32% chance of petrifying the opponent.

Assuming a 130% res mob and that 85% of the pet hits connect:

Against a 0 END mob, Robocockatrice has roughly a 28.1775% chance of petrifying the opponent.
Against a 250 END mob, Robocockatrice has roughly 18.785% chance of petrifying the opponent.

Against a 0 CHA mob (which are 98% of the mobs in the game, mind you), Fu-dog has roughly 27.2% chance of petrifying the opponent.

Considering expected accuracy is the 85%... I'd say Fu-dog is way better~
AQ  Post #: 5
8/14/2019 19:55:24   
Helmino

Thanks you both! Than I will get Fu Dog.
Can you please also explain 1 thing about "+20 petrification potency". Does this bonus helps to Dog only or will it also help other guests to petrify monsters too? For example will it also help Sugar Gobbler?
Post #: 6
8/14/2019 20:12:14   
afterlifex
Legend-X

Well it's not just petrify
quote:

a passive +20 bonus to all saves against statuses that both immobilise and reduce defences (so Freeze, Petrify, etc).

Any effect you go to use that is in the same family( i.e. freeze, petrify etc.) will get the boost, so yes along with the dog itself any guest, weapon, spell etc. with such an effect gets it.

< Message edited by afterlifex -- 8/14/2019 20:14:20 >
AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 7
8/15/2019 6:05:50   
Helmino

Thank you!
Post #: 8
8/16/2019 16:08:43   
battlesiege15

I would say Fu-Dog is better unless you need compression. The Wind attack isn't all that great on it so there are much better wind pet alternatives.
AQ AQW  Post #: 9
Page:   [1]
All Forums >> [Artix Entertainment Games] >> [AdventureQuest] >> AdventureQuest Q&A >> Fu-dog or Robocockatrice
Jump to:

Advertisement

Icon Legend
New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Forum Content Copyright © 2018 Artix Entertainment, LLC.

"AdventureQuest", "DragonFable", "MechQuest", "EpicDuel", "BattleOn.com", "AdventureQuest Worlds", "Artix Entertainment"
and all game character names are either trademarks or registered trademarks of Artix Entertainment, LLC. All rights are reserved.
PRIVACY POLICY

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition