Home  | Login  | Register  | Help  | Play 

Looking for some equips

Logged in as: Guest
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [Artix Entertainment Games] >> [AdventureQuest] >> AdventureQuest Q&A >> Looking for some equips
Forum Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
8/14/2019 13:11:12   
soska

Hello

Any good Earth and Wind shields out there?

Also I've Eternal Twilight's Regalia as my Light should I swap it with anything in my Inventory.

And is Lunar Eclipse shield any good compared to Eternal Twilight's Regalia ?

And I'm also looking for good Earth pets.

Thx

< Message edited by soska -- 8/14/2019 13:13:44 >
AQ DF MQ AQW  Post #: 1
8/14/2019 13:34:45   
lolerster

I'm leaving rares off the list.

For Earth Shield, I recommend Morningstar Bulwark or Tectonic Tower Shield. If you are a beastmaster, then your best option is the Earth version of the Sol Shield.

For Wind Shield, I recommend Fujin no Shukufuku.

For Light Shield, I recommend Learning to Fly or Elahi Ikm of Osiris. If you are a Beastmaster, the best option is the Light version of Sol Shield.

For Darkness Shield, Eternal Twilight Regalia is a good option. It's the only shield to my knowledge with a 26% resist AND a secondary resist along with a good mc bonus. The secondary light resist is helpful against Shadow Mobs. I personally favour this shield. However, most people seem to prefer Lantern of Souls and Lunar Eclipse Shield. I'm personally not a fan of Lunar Eclipse Shield. Being a Darkness Shield, you will almost never use its active while still using the shield for its Darkness resist. The damage penalty on it makes the burst pretty lackluster and being a Shield means you can't boost its damage with CIT or Celtic Wheel. If you are using 100% proc weapons (especially light), then the Darkness version of Luna Shield is the best option.

For Earth pets, Fu Dog and Robocockatrice are probably the best options. If you are not running a healing pet, consider Tree Troll as well, but only if you want to fit in a healing pet and not run Fairy Godmother. For non-token options, maybe try Geocastellum Cauldron as a defensive option or the Morningstar pet for the offensive option.

< Message edited by lolerster -- 8/14/2019 13:52:09 >
AQ  Post #: 2
8/14/2019 13:46:55   
soska

@Lolerster Thx a lot for the help

will check all listed options
AQ DF MQ AQW  Post #: 3
Page:   [1]
All Forums >> [Artix Entertainment Games] >> [AdventureQuest] >> AdventureQuest Q&A >> Looking for some equips
Jump to:

Advertisement

Icon Legend
New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Forum Content Copyright © 2018 Artix Entertainment, LLC.

"AdventureQuest", "DragonFable", "MechQuest", "EpicDuel", "BattleOn.com", "AdventureQuest Worlds", "Artix Entertainment"
and all game character names are either trademarks or registered trademarks of Artix Entertainment, LLC. All rights are reserved.
PRIVACY POLICY

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition