Home  | Login  | Register  | Help  | Play 

The AQ 'Pedia Needs YOU!

Logged in as: Guest
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [Artix Entertainment Games] >> [AdventureQuest] >> AdventureQuest General Discussion >> The AQ 'Pedia Needs YOU!
Forum Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
8/25/2019 9:45:23   
  Zyrain
The Arcane

Anyone who plays AdventureQuest will have used the AQ Encyclopedia at some point to help them along the way. Now we need volunteers to help keep it updated!

Fancy becoming a Sage of Lore? Find out more information here!
AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 1
8/26/2019 22:53:28   
Heroes of the Scape

Looking forward to helping out
AQ  Post #: 2
8/27/2019 0:33:31   
Solar Boy
Vorpal Edges Biggest Fan!

This seems like a great initiative. I look forward to happening upon your contributions in my future 'Pedia perusals, you future Sages of Lore. Ha!
AQ AQW  Post #: 3
10/17/2019 20:54:45   
8xjesterx8

I'd be interested in helping transfer all the existing info submissions to entries. Are there any perks for helping?
Post #: 4
10/18/2019 14:51:03   
roobee

Been looking for this thread but couldn't find it! Just a heads up to others, be prepared for your application to take a long time to be responded to.

Also, once accepted anyone know the procedure to update old Pedia entries? Do you make a new entry and add a note at the bottom requesting a moderator to edit the original entry?

Edit: Hurrah! I see the Sages of Lore group has grown.

< Message edited by roobee -- 11/7/2019 9:41:08 >
Post #: 5
11/28/2021 13:06:46   
roobee

...2 years on the waitlist...
Post #: 6
Page:   [1]
All Forums >> [Artix Entertainment Games] >> [AdventureQuest] >> AdventureQuest General Discussion >> The AQ 'Pedia Needs YOU!
Jump to:

Advertisement

Icon Legend
New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Forum Content Copyright © 2018 Artix Entertainment, LLC.

"AdventureQuest", "DragonFable", "MechQuest", "EpicDuel", "BattleOn.com", "AdventureQuest Worlds", "Artix Entertainment"
and all game character names are either trademarks or registered trademarks of Artix Entertainment, LLC. All rights are reserved.
PRIVACY POLICY

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition