Home  | Login  | Register  | Help  | Play 

advice needed

Logged in as: Guest
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [Artix Entertainment Games] >> [AdventureQuest] >> AdventureQuest Q&A >> advice needed
Forum Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
8/31/2019 23:18:26   
Rat Driver

Hey, is there any place to find some hard bosses, besides the void bosses, for a lvl 150?

Im not sure this is the right forum but it seems so

Moved from AQGD //D.U.M

< Message edited by DragonUltraMaster -- 9/1/2019 18:51:51 >
AQ  Post #: 1
8/31/2019 23:28:52   
Kurtz96

Well the new quest boss fromt eh newest release is very tough and will require special equipment.

Also there is extreme Sylith the lich, Ryn the Undying, and the moderator gauntlet from the arena of enthusiasts.

But this topic probably belongs in the Q&A thread. I remember asking this question myself actually.
AQ DF MQ  Post #: 2
9/2/2019 5:30:48   
I Overlord I

Wicked King, Essence of Wind Dragon, and the Challenge Gauntlet for Legends of Lore (both 1 & 2) are pretty difficult as well.

And then there are the "Unbeatables" like The'Galin, Carnax, and NightBane* (ty, loler).

< Message edited by I Overlord I -- 9/2/2019 8:29:28 >

“Nothing is so common as the wish to be remarkable.”
AQ  Post #: 3
9/2/2019 7:47:22   
lolerster

The Galin and Carnax are both beatable now. Where do you find the Wolfwing fight? I didn't know you can still fight him after the werepyre update.

Also, Nightbane is actually unbeatable right now.

AQ  Post #: 4
9/2/2019 8:28:30   
I Overlord I

Yeah, hence the quotation marks around the term.
Ooh, right. Forgot Werepyre was updated... Guess I'll have to swap out WW for NB in my initial post, lol.
AQ  Post #: 5
Page:   [1]
All Forums >> [Artix Entertainment Games] >> [AdventureQuest] >> AdventureQuest Q&A >> advice needed
Jump to:

Advertisement

Icon Legend
New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Forum Content Copyright © 2018 Artix Entertainment, LLC.

"AdventureQuest", "DragonFable", "MechQuest", "EpicDuel", "BattleOn.com", "AdventureQuest Worlds", "Artix Entertainment"
and all game character names are either trademarks or registered trademarks of Artix Entertainment, LLC. All rights are reserved.
PRIVACY POLICY

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition