Home  | Login  | Register  | Help  | Play 

100% Proc No-Drop Weapons

Logged in as: Guest
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [Artix Entertainment Games] >> [AdventureQuest] >> AdventureQuest Suggestions >> 100% Proc No-Drop Weapons
Forum Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
9/1/2019 19:55:03   
lolerster

As someone who has been playing fully-defensive builds since the concept of armor lean was introduced, it's always bothered me that you are pretty much forced into using a "normal" weapons while using FD armor. At least FO users can make do with a low weapon proc rate. FD characters are just sort of stuck with the 0.8x modifier. 100% proc weapons in general are kind of neglected (fewer releases, very few ele-comp options, generally weaker options), which is kinda understandable as FD is the less popular playstyle. However, when it comes to no-drop weapon, there is literally no such option available. The Awe weapons in particular don't make too much sense thematically as their armor counterpart is fully defensive.

My suggestion is t have a 100% proc bow and wand version of of all the no-drop weapons. If not all of them, at least have 1 version of each for adventurers and 1 to accompany the FD Awe set.
AQ  Post #: 1
5/10/2021 0:13:14   
Mr. Roguish
Banned

I agree, don't see why we don't have full variety options for all no drop items.

< Message edited by Mr. Roguish -- 5/19/2021 1:45:39 >
Post #: 2
5/10/2021 5:21:20   
GwenMay

I would like a bow/wand 100 proc option as well for BoA, eventually. I have heard that updating no-drops isn't as easy as one may think, so its fine being low priority though.
AQ DF AQW Epic  Post #: 3
5/12/2021 11:06:13   
Veleqwii_Fox

Maybe they could update Lunar Boomerang so we could have a Temp Option at least (aside from Dragon Bow which takes pretty long to get)
Post #: 4
5/12/2021 13:52:25   
Sapphire

They should just make the staff clickable to toggle and have the animation shoot the ball on top. And same for the ranged and dagger. Maybe the ranged shoots the tip and the dagger is thrown. I do feel as though theyre getting better at inclusivity in most types, just need to look at the no drops.
Post #: 5
Page:   [1]
All Forums >> [Artix Entertainment Games] >> [AdventureQuest] >> AdventureQuest Suggestions >> 100% Proc No-Drop Weapons
Jump to:

Advertisement

Icon Legend
New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Forum Content Copyright © 2018 Artix Entertainment, LLC.

"AdventureQuest", "DragonFable", "MechQuest", "EpicDuel", "BattleOn.com", "AdventureQuest Worlds", "Artix Entertainment"
and all game character names are either trademarks or registered trademarks of Artix Entertainment, LLC. All rights are reserved.
PRIVACY POLICY

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition