Home  | Login  | Register  | Help  | Play 

RE: Burning Solstice part VI + Back-To-School Login Contest

Logged in as: Guest
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [Artix Entertainment Games] >> [AdventureQuest] >> AdventureQuest General Discussion >> RE: Burning Solstice part VI + Back-To-School Login Contest
Page 3 of 3<123
Forum Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
9/10/2019 22:47:58   
stratuscone

quote:

I loved the three boss monsters, though I'm not sure I recognized everyone from the second boss' attack

i believe those were the numbered beasts from the Chessmaster saga, somebody correct me if i'm mistaken.

@below - oh i missed the War-torn dragon. Must have done that subconsciously because that battle was HAAAAARD and i just wanted to forget haha thanks for the correction!

< Message edited by stratuscone -- 9/11/2019 11:18:11 >
AQ DF  Post #: 51
9/11/2019 7:34:48   
AliceShiki
Helpful!

@Above The Present attacks with the War-torn Dragon and then with the numbered beasts.
AQ  Post #: 52
9/13/2019 1:09:01   
lolerster

Has anyone actually gotten the contest items?
AQ  Post #: 53
9/13/2019 2:22:40   
Kurtz96

I got the paperclip bow and last year the ruler blade and school armor (across 2 characters)
AQ DF MQ  Post #: 54
Page:   <<   < prev  1 2 [3]
All Forums >> [Artix Entertainment Games] >> [AdventureQuest] >> AdventureQuest General Discussion >> RE: Burning Solstice part VI + Back-To-School Login Contest
Page 3 of 3<123
Jump to:

Advertisement

Icon Legend
New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Forum Content Copyright © 2018 Artix Entertainment, LLC.

"AdventureQuest", "DragonFable", "MechQuest", "EpicDuel", "BattleOn.com", "AdventureQuest Worlds", "Artix Entertainment"
and all game character names are either trademarks or registered trademarks of Artix Entertainment, LLC. All rights are reserved.
PRIVACY POLICY

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition