Home  | Login  | Register  | Help  | Play 

Neko subrace training-Level 8 (target practice)

Logged in as: Guest
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [Artix Entertainment Games] >> [AdventureQuest] >> AdventureQuest Q&A >> Neko subrace training-Level 8 (target practice)
Forum Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
9/3/2019 1:26:36   
zxcvbnm

First let me say I do not use windows I am using linux to play AQ. My problem is when I get to level 8 on neko training and get into the targets I try to shoot and nothing happens. I hit my left mouse button and have tried using several keys on my keyboard and nothing happens. How are you supposed to shoot the arrows? Any help would be appreciated. Thanks
Post #: 1
9/3/2019 14:27:22   
zxcvbnm

Just checking to see if anyone knows what I need to do to shoot the targets or if it is a flaw with the game. I have never had a problem with any part of the game and have completed all quests to my knowledge except this neko level 8 (target practice). So I do not think it is my linux system causing the problem since I can play everything else in game. If no replys back guess I will go back to werewolf, but just wanted to play around with the neko sub-race for a bit. I would like to have the armour fully functional though. Thanks
Post #: 2
9/3/2019 18:06:53   
AliceShiki
Helpful!

It's been a long time since I did Neko subrace and I don't really remember anything about it, but uhn... Basic questions.

You're in launcher or browser?
If you're in a browser, did you try a different browser or the launcher?
If you're in the launcher, did you try it in the browser?
Did you try restarting your PC and trying again?
Did you try playing it in a different device?

Please try a few of those things and see if the issue is solved, if nothing works, then I guess you should report the issue in the bugs section.
AQ  Post #: 3
9/4/2019 0:00:00   
zxcvbnm

I am in firefox browser and had also tried google chrome browser, neither one worked. Do not use launcher nor other devices. I have tried on both my x-guardian characters and neither of them work. Thanks for your reply
Post #: 4
Page:   [1]
All Forums >> [Artix Entertainment Games] >> [AdventureQuest] >> AdventureQuest Q&A >> Neko subrace training-Level 8 (target practice)
Jump to:

Advertisement

Icon Legend
New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Forum Content Copyright © 2018 Artix Entertainment, LLC.

"AdventureQuest", "DragonFable", "MechQuest", "EpicDuel", "BattleOn.com", "AdventureQuest Worlds", "Artix Entertainment"
and all game character names are either trademarks or registered trademarks of Artix Entertainment, LLC. All rights are reserved.
PRIVACY POLICY

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition