Home  | Login  | Register  | Help  | Play 

Character advice for moving into higher levels

Logged in as: Guest
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [Artix Entertainment Games] >> [AdventureQuest] >> AdventureQuest Q&A >> Character advice for moving into higher levels
Forum Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
9/3/2019 14:18:14   
badguts

Looking for some advice on the next steps I should take with my character. I'm going pure offense mage and am currently lvl 80.

I've followed the Mage guide up to this point and have a solid base to work from as i get into higher levels, but not sure how to decide what spells and equipment I should start replacing and what end goals to work towards. Is there any way to compare item stats in game before buying the item and checking; or do you just have to search every item in the forum to see if it's better or worse than what you're currently using? Any advice is welcome, thanks.

Character Page

< Message edited by badguts -- 9/3/2019 14:49:59 >
AQ  Post #: 1
9/3/2019 16:14:01   
Legendary Ash

There is no valid way to know the complete stats of an item in game without testing it out for effects ingame or through the info subs in the AQ forums.

Grakma Stinger from Mecha Knight
Initiate's Respect
Ice Cream Sceptre
Mutant King Club
Sell Carnafex to Dragon Staff

Initiate's Tenacity
Offensive Test Armor
Vampire for Mesmerize's Control, as second no drop after completion of 11th Vampire Castle mission
Sell Angel, Pirate, Geomancer and Suld to Obsidian

Archmage Research
Sell Ninjat, Drakonnan and Gravity

Underwyrmling
Cephalopod
Ice Cream Golem
Geocastellum Cauldron from Geocastellum Set Part 2/ Appalling Eye Spy
Pikazard from Frogzard Hunter shop
Fairy Godmother from Guardian shop
Skele-Brain a Darkness toggle to Paralyze pet from Chessmaster: Dark Tidings
Sell IceWere to Chim and Mau to FireWere

Optic
Layard's Loyalty
Urn of Prevailing Winds
Void Visor
Bell Shell from A Cavernous Chronicle
Mecha Knight Power Core from Mecha Knight
Essence Orb to convert Hp to Sp for Mesmerize
Sell Helms/Amulet of Drak, Diamond and store Azru, AQupcake
AQ  Post #: 2
9/3/2019 17:04:55   
badguts

Thanks for the advice, i'll start working on those improvements and see how it goes. I was thinking of keeping the geomancer for a specific farming strat i've been doin. Even though i'm only lvl 80, using GEO Armor and it's sinkhole skill i've been able to kill the lvl 130 nerfkitten. At my lvl killing that thing one time is enough to give me a full level, its pretty ridiculous
AQ  Post #: 3
Page:   [1]
All Forums >> [Artix Entertainment Games] >> [AdventureQuest] >> AdventureQuest Q&A >> Character advice for moving into higher levels
Jump to:

Advertisement

Icon Legend
New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Forum Content Copyright © 2018 Artix Entertainment, LLC.

"AdventureQuest", "DragonFable", "MechQuest", "EpicDuel", "BattleOn.com", "AdventureQuest Worlds", "Artix Entertainment"
and all game character names are either trademarks or registered trademarks of Artix Entertainment, LLC. All rights are reserved.
PRIVACY POLICY

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition