Home  | Login  | Register  | Help  | Play 

How Lucky do you feel?

Logged in as: Guest
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [Artix Entertainment Games] >> [AdventureQuest] >> AdventureQuest Q&A >> How Lucky do you feel?
Forum Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
9/7/2019 0:43:36   
Ryu Draco

Been working a few different builds, and I'm having some issues balancing the secondary stats, especially as DEX is still so important for most builds if you feel like actually hitting your targets. Looking at DEX, LUCK, and in some cases END, just what is considered the 'minimum' to put into them for it to have a realistic effect?
AQ  Post #: 1
9/7/2019 1:25:34   
Legendary Ash

The standard block chance is 15% given an expected 25% from 200 Dex and 5% from 200 Luk.
The minimum amount of Dex in order to block is above 80 Dex and at 200 Luk.
For a 100% chance to receive first turn, a minimum of 100 Luk guarantees it if an enemy have 0 Luk, to achieve minimum blocking this build would need above 140 Dex.
End doesn't really have a minimum amount for any combat functionality, but it functions offensively at half efficiency if Essence orb is used to convert Hp to Sp for skills.

< Message edited by Legendary Ash -- 9/7/2019 1:28:40 >
AQ  Post #: 2
9/7/2019 4:03:28   
AliceShiki
Helpful!

Honestly, most people overestimate the importance of dex, you can do just fine with 0 DEX... >.>

I mean, sure, you'll miss 30% of your hits instead of 15%, but that's still a 70% hit rate, you'll do fine with this much.

And while it's recommended to just throw 250 in 3 stats, you can split them up as you see fit and you'll still get a decent result from any of them. Just make sure you have 250 in your main stat.
AQ  Post #: 3
9/7/2019 13:38:48   
Kurtz96

You can for sure get away with 0 DEX if you use moonwalker's grace which gives you 88 DEX at level 150.
AQ DF MQ  Post #: 4
9/7/2019 17:28:12   
Helmino

quote:

especially as DEX is still so important for most builds

Even beastmasters need dex. I still don't understand why you need dex for pet/guest BTH. I hope this will be changed in near future.
Post #: 5
Page:   [1]
All Forums >> [Artix Entertainment Games] >> [AdventureQuest] >> AdventureQuest Q&A >> How Lucky do you feel?
Jump to:

Advertisement

Icon Legend
New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Forum Content Copyright © 2018 Artix Entertainment, LLC.

"AdventureQuest", "DragonFable", "MechQuest", "EpicDuel", "BattleOn.com", "AdventureQuest Worlds", "Artix Entertainment"
and all game character names are either trademarks or registered trademarks of Artix Entertainment, LLC. All rights are reserved.
PRIVACY POLICY

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition