Home  | Login  | Register  | Help  | Play 

lvl 150 pure warrior revamp

Logged in as: Guest
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [Artix Entertainment Games] >> [AdventureQuest] >> AdventureQuest Q&A >> lvl 150 pure warrior revamp
Forum Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
9/7/2019 13:03:43   
strange433

Hi it's been a few years and I need a lot of help getting back into the game.
Any advice would be appreciated, I have plenty of tokens too.

see my character link
http://aq.battleon.com/build30/charview.asp?temp=16522761
AQ  Post #: 1
9/7/2019 21:22:36   
Legendary Ash

For stats shift Int and 60 End to raise Str and Dex to 250.
Set Awe element to Wind for Weapon and Shield, align special to Powerworddie by talking to Valencia.

Grakma Butcherer from Mecha Knight > Bloodzerker's Blazing Sword
Kindred Spirits' Enlightenment
Frogzard Sword > Bloodzerker's Terra Sword
Pixel Blade
Zabura's Hammer/ Zakiya's Spear for Blind skill from Return to Order
Nocturnal Knight Edge from Yulgar's shop
Sell Maple, Stone, Kingdom, Dainashini as shop is at Ballyhoo's, Pueb as a May 4 seasonal, Omni as available from Twilly's anniversary quests and store Witch

Tyrannochicken Rex Rider returns next year's Grenwog
Horo Vigilante for Pre-Status lean with slightly higher than Neutral lean intake and Offensive lean output, High old standard Elecomp skill
Werewolf for Snarl's Afraid, as second no drop after completing 11th mission in Werewolf Lair
High Oracle's Taladosian Robes for same reason as Horo
Sell Demon as shop is at Ballyhoo's, Leaf, Squire and store Garb to Witch

Grakma-Hide Shield from Mecha Knight
Kindred Spirits' Devotion
Father Time for Rewind ability to make Decimator's End nerf permanent
Morningstar Bulwark
Umazen Aspis for -26 Energy resist and +20 Paralysis Potence from Today's Events > The Umazon Stirs
Emancipator's Radiance for -26 Light resist and +20 Blind Potence from Today's Events > The Last Umazen City
Sell Wyrm, Bac=ler, Horo to Ikm, Legend and store Fujin

Warmaster's Burst both Fire and Wind versions
Purple Rain
Sell Bomb to Skyblade and Patch as a Mogloween seasonal

Floating Pie/ Underwyrmling
Cephalopod
Upgrade Nerfbat to Lv 150 via Item Upgrader from Manage Account at Battleon.com homepage
Ice Cream Golem
Geocastellum Cauldron from Geocastellum Set Part 2/ Disgusting Eye Spy
Pikazard from Frogzard Hunter shop
Upgrade Fairy Godmother to Lv 150 from Guardian shop
Skele-Brain a Darkness click to toggle Paralysis pet from Chessmaster: Dark Tidings
Sell Cupid as a Snugglefest seasonal, Nerfkitten, Cor-dem and store Pygmy, Akriloth, Olive

All Seeing Eye of Sacragon
Urn of Prevailing Winds > Father's Day Sock returns next year's Father's day
Void Visor for lower upkeep than Horo version
Bell Shell from A Cavernous Chronicle
Mecha Knight Power Core from Mecha Knight
Elahi Irt of Osiris/ Luminous Wyrm helm Lv 112 version
Essence Orb to convert Hp to Sp to use Snarl
Sell Scope, Pride, Galin, Hogg to Visor, Earring as a Mother's day seasonal and store Blitzen, Toupee

< Message edited by Legendary Ash -- 9/7/2019 21:25:58 >
AQ  Post #: 2
9/8/2019 0:21:08   
Primate Murder

Welcome back!

First of all, as mentioned by LA, the stat cap has been raised. The optimal stat spread for an FO warrior now is 250 Str/Dex/Luck.

Secondly, some of the subraces have been revamped. Vampire requires mp for for most of the skills, including Beast Form, so I would suggest switching to werewolf instead. Complete the advanced subrace quest in Darkovia and gain a second no-drop complete with 10 skills including Str/Dex drives, a heal, and even a lvl 10 Beast Form that makes you deal 2x damage with all weapon attacks!

I highly advise familiarizing yourself with Commonly Used Strategies. While they are by no means necessary, they do make the game much easier. Of particular note is the current stun-nuke meta, which favors stun-locking the monster, then annihilating it with powerful elecomped nukes.

Finally, before you get any other piece of equipment, pick up Essence Orb from the Guardian Tower. It's a crazy op misc that allows you to convert hp into sp w/o a turn cost - meaning you can spam skills every single turn!

Weapons

I would suggest switching your no-drop element to energy, as we lack any exceptional weapons or shields for that element. Most FO builds prefer to align their Awe special to PWD.

Bloodzerker and Kindred swords, mentioned by LA, are what I would suggest as well. One is an FO weapon, dealing +15% damage for a negligible hp cost, and the other can be charged to autohit (every turn with the Kindred pet!).

Your Airenal's Lance compresses an armor with the strongest wind nuke in the game.

MagnaBlade is an old standard FO weapon, dealing +30% damage at the expense of taking +(25/1.4)%, making it a perfect weapon for FO builds.

The Gloom Glaive is your first priority for a Rare GGB, as a spear compressing earth/harm.

Morningstar Cross is a 100-proc weapon, making i slightly sub-par for regular attacks in FO armors, but you can click on it for a double damage attack. Even better, that attack stacks with Beast Form damage bonus (or Bloodzerker toggle) and can be boosted by CIT!

Terror Eater is by far the best darkness weapon for werewolves. With two Snarl inflictions, CIT, boosters and Beast Form (or Bloodzerker toggle) you can deal up to 10k damage! Even better, with Bloodzerkers and Imbue spells, you can make the terror nuke fire, earth, light or energy element!

Armors

The current meta favors armors with powerful elelocked skills, and there are none morepowerful than old standard armors - ones with elecomp that isliterally op by modern standards and that are boostable for extra 50% damage by CIT. There are currently 5 such armors - Moglord Tortress, Horo Show, Taladosian, WKZ and LotS (from your Airenal's Lance).

Blazing Bloodzerker from UR GGB deals +20% damage with all weapon attacks for a negligible hp cost, and has a toggle that locks you attacks to fire and doubles the damage dealt - which pairs nicely with Morningstar Cross and Eat Terror nuke.

Earth is covered by your werewolf no-drop, so you just need a darkness armor. I would suggest Angel of Souls, with a weapon-based darkness skill that costs hp.

Of a particular note is the revamped Kindred armor. It can stack charges (that remain between battles) to use a skill that deals up to 6x damage, follows your weapon element and is boostable by CIT - which is really great for cheesing challenges and bosses. It's not something I would suggest keeping in your inventory on a regular basis, but when expecting to face a hardcore boss, like Challenge Wicked King or the Moderator Gauntlet, there's nothing better than Kindred

Shields

Cerberus Ward compresses fire/dark to fit in CIT.

For water, you'll want either the Kindred shield (chargable quickcast sp heal) or Celtic Wheel if you want enough mp to cast Moonwalker's Grace.

Fujin is still the best shield for its element, and Dex drives pairs nicely with the Gloom Glaive spear.

Cryo Chrono is probably the best choice for ice, capable of paralysing the monster when you block (and with 250 Dex/Luck, you'll have maxed out your blocking).

Morningstar, mentioned by LA, harms the monster when you block and heals you a little.

Scarab Shell has a toggle to reduce monster MRM - which increases the accuracy of all your attacks.

Spells

Your first priority for the UR GGBs are the Call Dunamis and Thernda spells. They summon sp-costing guests that deal no damage, but increase the damage you deal, melee and ranged respectively. The best guests in the game for 0-Int FO build.

Purple Rain is a must-have for the meta.

Moonwalker's Grace gives a qc Dex boost. Alternatively, you can get the Angry Trobble spell from GGBs. It's not qc, but if you click at the beginning of the spell, animation, you get +17 bth fot the next few turns.

Z-token Skill Scrolls from the Warrior Tower are some of the best options available, especially the Imbue ones.

Dragonguard is not qc either, but it makes your next attack a guaranteed crit, which is very nice with 250 Luck.

You can also try out the Burning Question spell from the new quest. It's not quite meta, but a burn that also harms monster's sp can be situationally useful.

Pets

As somebody with 0 Cha, you'd benefit the most from booster pets - unfortunately both Dunamis and Thernda pets are premium, costing $50 each. Presuming you aren't planning to spend a hundred bucks, I would suggest pets with either unique effects or ones that inflict statuses vs monster Cha (usually 0).

Underwyrmling is the only pet in the game that can harm monster sp.

Kindred pet toggles to provide charges for your Kindred weapon/armor/shield.

Fujin pet inflicts DefLoss against monster Cha.

For ice, I'd have to say Ice Cream Golem (daze toggle against End). It's not perfect, but we lack anything better.

Fu Dog is easily the best earth pet in the game, with anti-Cha petrification toggle and potency - great synergy with LotS' wind nuke.

PikaZard (paralysis chance against End) - again, not perfect, but the best we have.

When Blarney comes around, you'll want to pick up Lepre-Chan - the only f2p booster in the game. Until then, Fairy Godmother suffices.

Model 294 inflicts EleVuln against End, but we don't have anything better.

Miscs

As mentioned above, Essence Orb is your first priority.

Resistance miscs are somewhat extraneous now - the battles tend to end way too fast for them to make a difference. If you really want one, pick up Cyclops' Eye to cover every element.

Shadowfeeder Pendant - its qc celerity is the best meta enabler we have in the game.

When Snugglefest returns, pick up Love Potion for its qc stun.

Minotaur's Pride + Ranger's Scope cover all your offensive needs.

Terror Visage gives Fear Potency - greatly increasing your chances of inflicting Snarl.

Bell Shell heals a little hp based on the damage you deal. The heal is less than that of CoRS, but Bell Shell doesn't reduce your damage, making it better for FO builds.

Morningstar Helm gives immunity to paralysis. If you want something a little more sp-efficient, Blood Ruby and Liquid Courage give resistances to paralysis and fear respsectively.

Hope the info's useful and don't hesitate to ask if you have any questions!
AQ DF  Post #: 3
Page:   [1]
All Forums >> [Artix Entertainment Games] >> [AdventureQuest] >> AdventureQuest Q&A >> lvl 150 pure warrior revamp
Jump to:

Advertisement

Icon Legend
New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Forum Content Copyright © 2018 Artix Entertainment, LLC.

"AdventureQuest", "DragonFable", "MechQuest", "EpicDuel", "BattleOn.com", "AdventureQuest Worlds", "Artix Entertainment"
and all game character names are either trademarks or registered trademarks of Artix Entertainment, LLC. All rights are reserved.
PRIVACY POLICY

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition