Home  | Login  | Register  | Help  | Play 

RE: THURSDAY THE 12TH RARE ITEM HUNT

Logged in as: Guest
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [Artix Entertainment Games] >> [AdventureQuest] >> AdventureQuest General Discussion >> RE: THURSDAY THE 12TH RARE ITEM HUNT
Page 3 of 3<123
Forum Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
9/17/2019 10:31:05   
goldfinger

Hey all, i have been finding high and low as well. Still cant come across those rare items. Please PM me too!

Thank you so much
Post #: 51
9/17/2019 12:03:35   
Kurtz96

@Dextomatrix @goldfinger
I PMed you
AQ DF MQ  Post #: 52
9/17/2019 16:10:13   
clonerex345

I'd also appreciate a PM of the location please
Post #: 53
9/17/2019 17:47:04   
CHAIML

@clonerex345
I PMed you
AQ MQ  Post #: 54
9/17/2019 18:18:00   
Tacos

Before I could start the hunt on this, is this a gold or token item as usual?
AQ AQW  Post #: 55
9/17/2019 18:27:19   
Lord Markov

The weapons are tokens, the face is gold.
AQ  Post #: 56
9/17/2019 20:33:57   
I Underlord I

quote:

J9408 wrote:

It is probably because the the place isn't visited or talked about very often. Unless you have been playing this game for years or have completed most of the quest in the game, it isn't the first thing a person would think about. People either forgot about it or are not aware that it exist.

Naturally, you are correct; it is simply difficult to conceive for many of us fossils.

Having said that, even if the location might not feature in the memories of some players, a small amount of research or exploration can go a long way. For those who might not have immediately solved it but have been sufficiently invested in the game, it should come rushing back, as my moderately-tolerated acquaintance beloved brother I Overlord I suggested. While I can understand the desire to access the reward in a timely manner, the riddle should ultimately be trivial to solve.

It is a bit disappointing that the more compelling reward was Z-Token-exclusive, but that is understandable and par for the course. I am thankful for the nostalgia, at any rate!

Good luck to everyone who is interested, and I hope you enjoy the rewards!

"Memories and thoughts age, just as people do. But certain thoughts can never age, and certain memories can never fade."
~ Haruki Murakami, The Wind-Up Bird Chronicle

AQ  Post #: 57
9/18/2019 0:20:02   
  Lorekeeper
And Pun-isher

This is getting out of hand. Now there are two of them.
Post #: 58
9/18/2019 13:21:30   
I Overlord I

If only there were a third... And a fourth... A fifth...

“Nothing is so common as the wish to be remarkable.”
AQ  Post #: 59
9/18/2019 13:30:12   
I Overlord I

Like a blast from the past,
home to the very fast (and even a ghast!)

"After a crossbow bolt to the knee, the unscrupulous woman started favoring her right leg."
AQ  Post #: 60
9/18/2019 13:40:20   
I Underlord I

quote:

Cray wrote:

This is getting out of hand. Now there are two of them.

You should not have made this sacrifice. Each story you write attracts another objectionable element...

In all seriousness, if you would please forgive my going off-topic: I have not been able to visit the forums as often as I would like, and often lurk when I do, but I appreciate all of the work you have put into AdventureQuest. The lore you have established, updated, and maintained is delightful and consistently engaging. Your quests are of high caliber; the narratives, taken together, read like cohesive novellas. I always look forward to new releases primarily for the story!

To you and the rest of the staff, keep up the sublime work!
AQ  Post #: 61
9/18/2019 16:00:06   
edwardvulture

Someone PM me for item location please.

PS Would it have been against the rules to post a spoiler?
AQ DF MQ  Post #: 62
9/18/2019 16:08:50   
AliceShiki
Helpful!

For those of you that have plenty of tokens to spare, could you please provide me with a few pics of the new items so that I can add them to the pedia please? It's the only think left to finish their entries.

Currently in need of pics for:
Mason Remains Guest
Summon Mason Remains Spell
I bought the item and resold it as soon as I finished taking the pic, good thing the lv 3 version is very very cheap because of the token sale~
Krieger Claw
Great Knife
Great Cleaver
Big thanks to Inferno369 for providing those~

Please make sure that your game is in High Resolution, 640x480 resolution, and that you're wearing Invisibility Cloak and no Shield/Pet when taking the pics. If your weapon is on the way for the guest pic, you can either change weapons and take the screenshot while the new weapon loads or use a fist weapon like Fist of Legend.

Sorry for the bother, I just can't fetch the pics myself because they're token items and I can't afford to buy them... >.>

< Message edited by AliceShiki -- 9/20/2019 19:15:01 >
AQ  Post #: 63
9/18/2019 18:03:59   
CHAIML

@edwardvulture

From Afterlifex earlier in the thread -

quote:

No generally we don't allow them in spoilers. If people want to PM someone an answer we can't stop it but as far as open in the topic no it has never been the practice.

Also, I pm'd you.
AQ MQ  Post #: 64
9/19/2019 9:48:10   
Shalnark

Please someone help me coz I don't have any idea where it is. Thanks.

Try not to become a man of success
but rather try to become a man of value.

~Albert Einstein
AQ DF AQW  Post #: 65
9/19/2019 12:18:49   
Kurtz96

@Shalnark
I PMed you
AQ DF MQ  Post #: 66
9/20/2019 17:14:26   
.*. .*. .*.
Pfft hahaha!

I had no issues to find the location, only where it could be hiding. Then I realised that there are 2 ways to get this location and of course the first one I tried was the one not working.

Cool items, cheers!
Post #: 67
9/20/2019 23:05:04   
Valentine

Bah! I guessed the location right days ago… but it took till just now before I found the right spot just by randomly clicking around.
AQ  Post #: 68
9/21/2019 8:05:38   
AliceShiki
Helpful!

*pat pat pat* At least you found it~
AQ  Post #: 69
9/22/2019 0:22:17   
JefftheQc

i'd like to know where the hunts are , been searching like an idiot …. prob got the right place but i doubt i know where to click

anyone can tell me BOTH of them ?
Post #: 70
9/22/2019 0:51:50   
Kurtz96

@JefftheQc
I PMed you
AQ DF MQ  Post #: 71
9/23/2019 20:00:07   
Heroes of the Scape

Is it worth picking up the Great Knife or Great Cleaver for a Pure Warrior and if so which one? I don't have time right now to run numbers.
AQ  Post #: 72
9/23/2019 21:59:14   
Rat Driver

Hey there, can someone PM me too? thanks a lot :
AQ  Post #: 73
9/24/2019 0:36:17   
Kurtz96

@Heroes of the Scape
The great cleaver is a clone of the giant killer from GGB. The Great Knife is a:

Melee Darkness Sword, -10 BtH lean and neutral base/random lean. MC effect is a damage trigger, but done a bit differently. Every hit done with the weapon rolls a save, 40% base chance, inflict with Player STR/LUK vs mob's CHA/LUK, if the mob fails the save, that hit does +12.5% damage, as they lack the force of will to endure the torments that the overwhelmingly strong Pentamad Head represents.

As a pure warrior you probably have max STR and Luck so that should be fine, but I'm not sure how this damage boost compares to the more consistent damage boost of Agony's Embrace.

@Rat Driver
I PMed you

< Message edited by Kurtz96 -- 9/24/2019 0:39:15 >
AQ DF MQ  Post #: 74
Page:   <<   < prev  1 2 [3]
All Forums >> [Artix Entertainment Games] >> [AdventureQuest] >> AdventureQuest General Discussion >> RE: THURSDAY THE 12TH RARE ITEM HUNT
Page 3 of 3<123
Jump to:

Advertisement

Icon Legend
New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Forum Content Copyright © 2018 Artix Entertainment, LLC.

"AdventureQuest", "DragonFable", "MechQuest", "EpicDuel", "BattleOn.com", "AdventureQuest Worlds", "Artix Entertainment"
and all game character names are either trademarks or registered trademarks of Artix Entertainment, LLC. All rights are reserved.
PRIVACY POLICY

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition