Aberrant's MC goes to reducing the Hpcost by 2% melee, so the Hpcost is worth 18% melee, the damage gained is +20% melee to a pet's 40% melee for a total of 60% melee.
Deatharrow and Model 294 trade 22% melee to inflict a 22/(1.4*.5) = 31.43% melee EleVul, on average with expected stats the damage is 22% melee.
It does not receive a /2 for using the Elevul with a skill/spell, therefore with a skill there is an additional ((22*1.25)-22) = 5.5% melee damage gain.
In Offensive lean armors it would be like a skill, an additional 5.5% melee form Elevul from the Armor lean and if using a skill an additional 6.875% melee, which is a 12.375% melee added on to a 40% melee for a total of 52.375% melee.
< Message edited by Legendary Ash -- 9/10/2019 21:42:52 >