Home  | Login  | Register  | Help  | Play 

Mana golem pet location

Logged in as: Guest
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [Artix Entertainment Games] >> [AdventureQuest] >> AdventureQuest Q&A >> Mana golem pet location
Forum Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
9/10/2019 15:37:08   
Helmino

As I understand mana golem is available from the void shop. Am I right? I killed both Shinyaro and that naked leprechaun, but I got the message "You haven't unlocked any shop". Am I doing something wrong?
Post #: 1
9/10/2019 15:49:34   
Lord Markov

It was available after defeating the Frazzledop battle, however this fight has since gone rare in both the Guardian and Adventurer Voids so the pet is gone as well.
AQ  Post #: 2
9/10/2019 16:20:48   
Helmino

Thank you!
Post #: 3
9/11/2019 3:44:16   
I Overlord I

The "Babby" pet is an AF seasonal that may serve as a makeshift version of what you're looking for. It's obviously not as good, though it should still get some ele-comp.

“Nothing is so common as the wish to be remarkable.”
AQ  Post #: 4
9/11/2019 7:52:49   
Helmino

I have Mini theta now, because I never use water pets and have free slot. Babby looks like interesting alternative, a little bit weaker than theta, but with his element chosen at the start of battle, I will try him (I got painting btw)
Post #: 5
9/13/2019 5:24:57   
I Overlord I

Theta deals more damage, but there's also a 50% chance (as opposed to 12.5%) that you'll be rolling against 70% mods, which is equivalent to a ~45% decrease. Babby is definitely more consistent, ironically.

That being said, if you have the URs to spare, you can alternatively get Chickencow Clone to fill your "utility" spot. It's "even" "weaker" than Babby and makes you intake more damage and eats a small amount of SP, but it follows your weapon's element and attack style. It's decent if you're feeling lazy, though I wouldn't recommend it in standard play.

< Message edited by I Overlord I -- 9/13/2019 5:28:50 >
AQ  Post #: 6
Page:   [1]
All Forums >> [Artix Entertainment Games] >> [AdventureQuest] >> AdventureQuest Q&A >> Mana golem pet location
Jump to:

Advertisement

Icon Legend
New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Forum Content Copyright © 2018 Artix Entertainment, LLC.

"AdventureQuest", "DragonFable", "MechQuest", "EpicDuel", "BattleOn.com", "AdventureQuest Worlds", "Artix Entertainment"
and all game character names are either trademarks or registered trademarks of Artix Entertainment, LLC. All rights are reserved.
PRIVACY POLICY

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition