Home  | Login  | Register  | Help  | Play 

Lv 150 Warrior

Logged in as: Guest
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [Artix Entertainment Games] >> [AdventureQuest] >> AdventureQuest Q&A >> Lv 150 Warrior
Forum Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
9/13/2019 20:13:15   
majesticstar3800

Character Link : http://aq.battleon.com/build30/charview.asp?temp=87582678
Level & Status : Level 150 X-Guardian
Build : Pure Warrior 250 STR/DEX/LUK
Armor of Awe/UltraGuardian Element (If Applicable): Wind currently.
Custom Weapon Not used

• Element:
  • Accuracy Lean:
  • Special Rate:

Level(s) of Items with Multiple Versions : All items are scaling or max level.
Alignment (Good/Evil or Chaos/Unity) : None
Notes : Got 1.2 billion gold and a few URs and Rares to spare.
Goals : Finish inventory for maximum nuke damage!
Z-Tokens (If Applicable): ~3k, saving for BF

< Message edited by majesticstar3800 -- 9/13/2019 20:21:16 >
AQ DF AQW  Post #: 1
9/13/2019 23:57:50   
Primate Murder

Let's see what I can do to help!

Weapons

As a general rule, I suggest making energy your no-drop, as we lack exceptional shields orweapons for it.

Bloodzerker sword is pretty much the best fire weapon for FO builds, dealing +20% damage for a negligible hp cost.

For water, a lot of people pick the Kindred sword for a chargable autohit. Some other good alternatives are Pike Pike (+25% damage, but you take more and loose your LS) and Monolith Mace (deals *1.5 LS damage).

Since the only warrior harm spell comes from a painting which has gone permarare, it may be a good idea to carry a harm weapon around with you, such as Gloom Glaive or Horo Show.

When Blarney comes back, you'll want to use Shamrock Sensu as your wind weapon for the boost to LS. Until then you can wield either the Fujin Spear (MC goes into special) or the Kusanagi Sword (autohit). You can also use the Carnagebringer axe to compress wind/dark if you want to fit in a harm weapon and Magnablade/Terra sword.

Zealot's Wrath is the strongest stand-alone light weapon, there's no doubt of that, but for nuke enhancement you'd be better off with the Morningstar Cross. Using its skill in Beast Form or with the Bloodzereker toggle stacks the damage bonuses for some pretty high numbers. This also gives you a light nuke if you don't want to spend tokens on WKZ.

Terror Eater is the best darkness weapon for werewolves bar non. With both Snarl inflictions, CIT, boosters and Beast Form / Bloodzerker toggle, you can reach up to 10k damage or even more. If you don't want to use tokens roght now, Carnagebringer (mentioned above) compresses wind/dark.

Armors

Ultimate Hunter has a pretty small elecomp and is treated as a spell, meaning you don't get any bonuses from CIT. Terra Bloodzerker, especially paired with the Morningstar Cross, is a much stronger nuke. If you don't want to spend a UR, your werewold no-drop armor is good enough by itself.

WHEEL is your best option for a water nuke. As an old standard armor, it both gains elecomp to damage and can be boosted by CIT. If you have a spare UR, you can also pick up the new Mason armor for the water imbue.

Grenwog Rider from UR toggles between earth/wind elements, has skills for both, and those skills gain elecomp in appropriate form. A more f2p wind armor would be the Rage Beast werewolf variant.

Don't forget to pick up WKZ on Black Friday!

Shields

There's little enough to say there. If you switch your no-drop element, shift Umazen for the level-appropriate Fujin shield.

Golden Dragon Head Shield is UR, but has a chance to boost your LS rate. A more f2p option would be Scarab Shell with a toggle to lower monster MRM.

Spells

Call Thernda is your first priority, to get a booster for those old standard skills and ranged weapon attacks.

Any other spells are not necessary, but can come in situationally useful:

Moonwalker's Grace is a qc Dex booster. It costs mp, though, so you'll need Celtic Wheel shield + Int misc.

The Warrior Tower's z-token SPells are among some of the best options for a warrior, particularly the imbues. For example, you can use Horo Show's skill with Fire Dragon Talon, dealing elecomped fire damage and 50% extra. Or Terror Fist with WKZ - deal high darkness damage in a light armor and inflict Fear that you can stack with Snarl and Eat for high damage/heal. Don't miss out on them during Black Friday.

If you're searching for more basic sp-costing nukes - the gold-costing Warrior Tower spells are just that, covering every element except harm. Warmaster Burst goes even further, giving you 1.5x spell damage nukes for wind and fire.

When you get a spare UR, you may want to check out Arms of the Dragonguard, which make your next attack a guaranteed LS.

Catnip Senses provide quickcast immobility resistance.

Sisters of Mercy can give you an eleshield against all elements for one turn - useful if faced with monster nuke.

Your Body Heals at the Speed of Light is a healing spell that uses Dex for stats (instead of End), lacks the *0.9 penalty and uses monster's LightResist. So don't cast it when fighting Sunrays!

The new Burning Question spell inflicts burn that targets both hp and sp.

Pets

As somebody with 0 Cha, you'd benefit the most from booster pets - unfortunately both Dunamis and Thernda pets are premium, costing $50 each. Presuming you aren't planning to spend a hundred bucks, I would suggest pets with either unique effects or ones that inflict statuses vs monster Cha (usually 0).

Underwyrmling is the only pet in the game that can harm monster sp.

Fujin pet inflicts DefLoss against monster Cha.

For ice, I'd have to say Ice Cream Golem (daze toggle against End). It's not perfect, but we lack anything better.

Fu Dog is easily the best earth pet in the game, with anti-Cha petrification toggle and potency - great synergy with Grenwog's wind nuke.

PikaZard (paralysis chance against End) - again, not perfect, but the best we have.

When Blarney comes around, you'll want to pick up Lepre-Chan - the only f2p booster in the game. Until then, Fairy Godmother suffices.

Model 294 inflicts EleVuln against End, but we don't have anything better.

Miscs

Not much to say here either.

I would suggest something like Morningstar Helm (paralysis immunity) in place of Father's Day Sock. If you want something a little more sp-efficient, Blood Ruby and Liquid Courage give resistances to paralysis and fear respsectively.

Hope the info's useful and don't hesitate to ask if you have any questions!
AQ DF  Post #: 2
9/19/2019 10:44:47   
majesticstar3800

Thank you for the guide. There's a lot of items I'm still not familiar with, and will pilfer through when I get a break from school. I also have a Ranger and a Tome Mage to fill the inventory with, so I got a lot to do! (Also, i need Gold. fast.)

I have Thernda on my tertiary ranger, so I will likely not use it. I appreciate the Z-token suggestions as well, and the pet suggestions because I am partial to non Booster pets.

Really appreciate it!
AQ DF AQW  Post #: 3
Page:   [1]
All Forums >> [Artix Entertainment Games] >> [AdventureQuest] >> AdventureQuest Q&A >> Lv 150 Warrior
Jump to:

Advertisement

Icon Legend
New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Forum Content Copyright © 2018 Artix Entertainment, LLC.

"AdventureQuest", "DragonFable", "MechQuest", "EpicDuel", "BattleOn.com", "AdventureQuest Worlds", "Artix Entertainment"
and all game character names are either trademarks or registered trademarks of Artix Entertainment, LLC. All rights are reserved.
PRIVACY POLICY

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition