Home  | Login  | Register  | Help  | Play 

houses during 50% token off

Logged in as: Guest
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [Artix Entertainment Games] >> [AdventureQuest] >> AdventureQuest Q&A >> houses during 50% token off
Forum Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
9/19/2019 2:02:30   
K9mancer

Should i be buying/changing house during the current 50% token price off, is the interest rate of the houses affected by the purchase price?
AQ  Post #: 1
9/19/2019 2:28:14   
Lord Markov

The interest rate is indeed based on what you originally paid for the house, so if you buy it half off you'll be getting half as much interest. Overall interest rates are pretty meager as they are so keeping a house just for token profit isn't as big of a thing as it once was, but it's a point worth keeping in mind.

Whether or not it's "worth it" is ultimately up to you and how much you want that extra interest, and how likely you would be able to afford getting a bigger house at full price later vs. how badly you need a bigger house for things like slots now.
AQ  Post #: 2
9/19/2019 3:12:52   
MasterOogway

Until when will the houses be 50% off?

Until Black Friday?

< Message edited by MasterOogway -- 9/19/2019 3:59:19 >
AQ  Post #: 3
9/19/2019 4:46:00   
K9mancer

@MasterOogway based of what i read on the home page its till the 30th of Sep, end of the month.

@Lord Markov, i see, but would it be worth it to buy lets say, the Museum for my estate since the monthly GGBs arent negatively affected by the half off discount?
AQ  Post #: 4
9/19/2019 6:50:41   
MasterOogway

I have 10k tokens and Frostval Cottage Estate.

Do you think it is a good time to buy Skycastle Mansion Estate?

Will there be another discount at Black Friday or anytime?
AQ  Post #: 5
9/19/2019 8:46:15   
AliceShiki
Helpful!

We never know when staff will give discounts to token prices. Though it's common for them to give discounts in Black Friday.

And yes, buying Museum with the discounted price is an excellent idea.
AQ  Post #: 6
9/19/2019 9:08:01   
lolerster

My suggestion to everyone is to sell your existing house (so you have full house sell price) and buy it back during the update.

< Message edited by lolerster -- 9/19/2019 9:11:30 >
AQ  Post #: 7
9/19/2019 14:00:46   
MasterOogway

But @lolester, wont your re-purchased house's interest rate will be half so basically it is useless?
AQ  Post #: 8
9/19/2019 17:10:17   
lolerster

I mean the idea is if you want to keep a house. If you don't really want to keep a house and are just in it for the long term tokens, then I guess it doesn't matter.
AQ  Post #: 9
Page:   [1]
All Forums >> [Artix Entertainment Games] >> [AdventureQuest] >> AdventureQuest Q&A >> houses during 50% token off
Jump to:

Advertisement

Icon Legend
New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Forum Content Copyright © 2018 Artix Entertainment, LLC.

"AdventureQuest", "DragonFable", "MechQuest", "EpicDuel", "BattleOn.com", "AdventureQuest Worlds", "Artix Entertainment"
and all game character names are either trademarks or registered trademarks of Artix Entertainment, LLC. All rights are reserved.
PRIVACY POLICY

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition