Home  | Login  | Register  | Help  | Play 

=AQ= 50% Off Z-Token Sale + Burning Solstice Finale - The Answer

Logged in as: Guest
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [Artix Entertainment Games] >> [AdventureQuest] >> AdventureQuest General Discussion >> =AQ= 50% Off Z-Token Sale + Burning Solstice Finale - The Answer
Page 1 of 812345>»
Forum Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
9/23/2019 12:45:45   
Bu Kek Siansu

Homepage: https://www.battleon.com

--------

Z-Token Sale!

Until September 30th ALL* Z-Token items 50% off!

*Offer excludes Golden Giftboxes.

• Also this post: http://forums2.battleon.com/f/fb.asp?m=22368210

--------

Burning Solstice Finale - The Answer:
    The burning question is answered under the red sun’s blaze. The usurper has fallen at the hands of the greatest warrior, whose worthy shoulders now hold the once-defiled mantle. But now the impostor is moving again. Reveal your true nature and end his farce in the grand finale of the Burning Solstice saga! Singlehandedly lay siege to an entire army in this one of a kind event, bringing new power and allies to the battlefield... as War!

--------

12000 and 6000 Z-Token Packages - Superior Knowledge Spell and Spirit of Change Misc: FINAL DAYS!
    Summon a school of flying tomes to overwhelm your foes, dealing bonus damage if their intelligence is low enough. The Spirit of Change Misc gives you resistance to Wind attacks and boost to Charisma. It also gives a +10% gold from battles when in your active inventory, and a +25% boost during the entire month of September. Grab these packages while they last as both will only be available until October!

--------

50000 Z-Token Package - Champion of the Fire Realm Set: FINAL DAYS!
    Worn by a champion wreathed in fierce flames, this armour grants excellent resistance to Fire and possesses superior attack power. Take the battle to your enemies in this Champion Set and drag them into the Realm of Fire during combat. This fiery set will only be available until October and then gone forever!

--------

Tag'd ~Hollow

< Message edited by The Hollow -- 9/27/2019 13:25:01 >
  • Post #: 1
    9/23/2019 14:03:44   
    AliceShiki
    Helpful!

Oh my god, this event looks like it will be pretty amazing~

Can't wait to see it~
    AQ  Post #: 2
    9/23/2019 15:29:23   
    Kay Oh

Nice sale. If someone could compile a list of all the token items worth taking a look at during this sale, it'd be much appreciated
    AQ MQ AQW  Post #: 3
    9/24/2019 6:34:35   
    Lord Tenebros

This is gonna be sweeeeeeeeeeeeet.
    Post #: 4
    9/24/2019 15:37:42   
    Helmino

Nice! I hope we will get upgraded version of Wars armor.
    Post #: 5
    9/24/2019 20:42:50   
    Arlin

IDK if this is the right place for this or not, but what the hay. I just logged in for the first time in a couple weeks and noticed I had a new character slot. Before I had five characters and now I have a slot for a sixth, was this part of this weeks update? I must say, what ever it is, I love it. All my characters are guardians but I have thinking for a while that I wanted to create an adventure just for a little extra flavor. I was hesitant to create a whole new account though because I didn't want to loose access to all rare and package items for the new character. Thank you staff, I really like this random little update!
    AQ  Post #: 6
    9/24/2019 21:17:19   
    AliceShiki
    Helpful!

@Above It was part of the update to version 45.0, it was a pretty small change, so we got no announcement on this one.
    AQ  Post #: 7
    9/25/2019 19:51:20   
      The Hollow
    AQ Lead

This will indeed be quite an amazing finale, a lot of work has gone into it! This is looking like a Friday release folks.
    AQ  Post #: 8
    9/26/2019 1:47:13   
    Kaizoku

I'm really excited for this, so please give it as much time as it needs. Would rather have a well done release on Saturday than a rushed one on Thursday, and I bet everyone agrees on that.
    AQ DF MQ  Post #: 9
    9/26/2019 11:59:26   
      Ianthe
     formerly In Media Res

Also while I'm updating Burning Solstice stuff: Clicky for preview!

You'll have to play the quest again to unlock the option.
    AQ  Post #: 10
    9/26/2019 12:14:59   
    Primate Murder

Thanks! I know I'm going to be using that option.

< Message edited by Primate Murder -- 9/26/2019 12:21:50 >
    AQ DF  Post #: 11
    9/26/2019 13:21:15   
    AliceShiki
    Helpful!

Such a wonderful blessing this option is! I'll update the write uo to reflect that once I get home! ^^)/

Thanks as always IMRy! This was a nice surprise~
    AQ  Post #: 12
    9/27/2019 13:25:49   
      The Hollow
    AQ Lead

Release will be coming later this afternoon folks, around 5ish
    AQ  Post #: 13
    9/27/2019 18:17:52   
    AliceShiki
    Helpful!

War is live everyone, and there are packs in it... T.T
    AQ  Post #: 14
    9/27/2019 18:23:49   
    J9408

Is that the Hero?

I hope that armor is available in the shop.

Everyone feels so puny.

< Message edited by J9408 -- 9/27/2019 18:35:07 >
    Post #: 15
    9/27/2019 18:26:53   
    BludClaw

Being War is pretty neat.

Though I noticed the Carnage skill always does negative damage, and I feel like that might not be correct?
    AQ DF AQW  Post #: 16
    9/27/2019 18:36:06   
      Lorekeeper
    And Pun-isher

Kamui's on that bug like bad puns on my writing repository.

Now let loose with your reckoning, War!
    Post #: 17
    9/27/2019 18:40:42   
    s_venom

I feel terrible for saying it, but I don't really like the look of the "War" armor...
    AQ DF  Post #: 18
    9/27/2019 18:45:24   
    J9408

Is it the spikes? Because personally I have never been too fond of spikes on armor myself. It just looks strange.
    Post #: 19
    9/27/2019 18:56:29   
    AliceShiki
    Helpful!

To anyone wondering, the top 25 reward is just a reskin of the armor everyone will get at the shop at the war's end.

Also, in case anyone cares, the update to Part 5 is also live. If you cleared the quest once (any time you cleared before this update doesn't count), you get a prompt at the start of the quest to skip everything and go straight to the War-Torn Dragon.

Also, there is now a button at the quest's end to Replay the fight against the War-Torn Dragon.

Have fun warring everyone, this war looks really sweet~
    AQ  Post #: 20
    9/27/2019 18:57:48   
    Kaizoku

Rip and tear!
    AQ DF MQ  Post #: 21
    9/27/2019 18:59:18   
    Lord Markov

Old War armor was just plain ugly and I do think this version does look much better...except for the arms. The positioning of the flames makes it look like your arms are mere twigs about to snap at any moment. Not exactly the level of bulk you expect, especially when compared to the rest of the armor.
    AQ  Post #: 22
    9/27/2019 19:03:05   
    BludClaw

quote:

Old War armor was just plain ugly

Whoa now let's not go saying anything crazy.

I'm still hoping they'll take the opportunity during these Horseman-themed times to update the old armor with a 150 version...
    AQ DF AQW  Post #: 23
    9/27/2019 19:31:06   
    AliceShiki
    Helpful!

@Lord Markov Pretty sure the old War Armor is one of the most beloved armors in this game's history! xD

@BludClaw Meanwhile, I keep hoping in each Dragon War that they will use it as a chance to update Scale Rot... Yet it never happens... T.T
    AQ  Post #: 24
    9/27/2019 19:39:13   
    Lord Markov

I know it is. It's still gross.
    AQ  Post #: 25
    Page:   [1] 2 3 4 5   next >   >>
    All Forums >> [Artix Entertainment Games] >> [AdventureQuest] >> AdventureQuest General Discussion >> =AQ= 50% Off Z-Token Sale + Burning Solstice Finale - The Answer
    Page 1 of 812345>»
    Jump to:

Advertisement

Icon Legend
    New Messages No New Messages
    Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
    Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
     Post New Thread
     Reply to Message
     Post New Poll
     Submit Vote
     Delete My Own Post
     Delete My Own Thread
     Rate Posts

Forum Content Copyright © 2018 Artix Entertainment, LLC.

"AdventureQuest", "DragonFable", "MechQuest", "EpicDuel", "BattleOn.com", "AdventureQuest Worlds", "Artix Entertainment"
    and all game character names are either trademarks or registered trademarks of Artix Entertainment, LLC. All rights are reserved.
    PRIVACY POLICY

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition