Home  | Login  | Register  | Help  | Play 

Lower level advice

Logged in as: Guest
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [Artix Entertainment Games] >> [DragonFable] >> DragonFable Q&A >> Lower level advice
Forum Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
9/29/2019 4:05:11   
badguts

Hello, just looking for some general advice on my character. I'm lvl 15, playing a mage with 60 INT and 10 WIS and would like to play it offensive. At the moment i've been using the maxed out necromancer class so far and i'm working on the Ascendant class because i heard it's really strong offensively.

Any tips on decent gear for my level/good places to farm gold/ general ideas of whats fun to do at this level? Character page is here if that helps
AQ  Post #: 1
9/29/2019 4:48:44   
Primate Murder

Definitive Dragonfable Guide gives a pretty good outline of quests, as well as the best accessories for your level. Weapons Sorted by Power helps find the best weapons.

If you're playing offensively, you may also want to try out different guests (Artix and Nythera are favorites). They make you take more damage, but also deal quite a bit, and have several useful skills.

Chaosweaver, currently in testing, is the ultimate glass cannon. Gambit + nukes can deal high amounts of damage in the minimum amount of time. (you'll need Soulweaver maxed out, though)

< Message edited by Primate Murder -- 9/29/2019 4:49:39 >
AQ DF  Post #: 2
9/29/2019 6:08:48   
EdyMaster

For level up and gold farm check this guide: https://forums2.battleon.com/f/tm.asp?m=20140450
In summary up to about level 20-25 a good exp location is Pumpkin Patch or Vurrmen Ruins. Above level 30+ you can use Chaos Weaver while available for testing to try Dr. Voltabolt's Challenge and see if you can defeat the boss in 1 or 2 turns. Another class capable of this is Evolved DragonLord with its Dragon's Rage artifact.

As for the low level gold farm the best place is Potion Mastery. After level 40 Dr. Voltabolt's Challenge is also a great place. And if you have Chaos Weaver or Kathool Adept, the Ninja Arena quest is best for the high level.

As for equipment prioritize building your Destiny Weapon now, as it will be your strongest weapon in all levels to the endgame. The other accessories are not as relevant while you are low level, just focus on weapons and level up until you reach 30+.
DF  Post #: 3
9/29/2019 20:15:45   
badguts

Is the destiny weapon you're talking about the one that Ash has in his reward shop? I beat the archknight storyline so i see them; but looks like the lowest level requirement is lvl 50.
AQ  Post #: 4
9/29/2019 23:05:29   
EdyMaster

No, I mean the DragonStaff of Destiny (this is the staff since you intend to play with Ascendant). To get it first you need to purify ( here) the Doom Weapon that you can buy at Doom Shop. You would need SkullStaff of Doom and 10 Undead Slayer Badge. The grind of this weapon is quite time consuming and a bit complicated, but if you have any questions use this guide: https://forums2.battleon.com/f/tm.asp?m=10788507

You can upgrade the weapon whenever you can as it is really powerful. Only the Destiny version can be upgraded to level 85, the Doom version is upgraded only to level 66 so I suggested the other.
DF  Post #: 5
9/30/2019 0:24:44   
badguts

that makes sense, thanks
AQ  Post #: 6
Page:   [1]
All Forums >> [Artix Entertainment Games] >> [DragonFable] >> DragonFable Q&A >> Lower level advice
Jump to:

Advertisement

Icon Legend
New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Forum Content Copyright © 2018 Artix Entertainment, LLC.

"AdventureQuest", "DragonFable", "MechQuest", "EpicDuel", "BattleOn.com", "AdventureQuest Worlds", "Artix Entertainment"
and all game character names are either trademarks or registered trademarks of Artix Entertainment, LLC. All rights are reserved.
PRIVACY POLICY

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition