Home  | Login  | Register  | Help  | Play 

Rise of the Shadow Council

Logged in as: Guest
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [Artix Entertainment Games] >> [AdventureQuest] >> [AQ Encyclopedia] >> Locations / Quests / Events >> Rise of the Shadow Council
Forum Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
10/6/2019 21:05:52   
AliceShiki
Helpful!

Location: Battleon » Twilly » Anniversary Events » Rise of the Shadow Council

«You enter the scene in battleon's square, a mysterious loremaster in a dark robes is standing there.»

Mysterious Loremaster: Ahh «You», Chosen of Lore. Just the person I needed to see.
«You»: Really? Well if you are looking for a fight I’m ready!
Mysterious Loremaster: Don’t let my appearance decieve you. I am part of the Council of Loremasters.
Mysterious Loremaster: Together we have uncovered rumors that the tentacle of Carnax has been corrupted by... something. We need a fearless hero to bring it back for observation.
«You»: Huh. Okay. Well we have a problem – Carnax was defeated long ago and turned into stone. It’s a big attraction for the kids these days.
Mysterious Loremaster: We are aware of Carnax’s defeat, but time is not a hindrance for us. If what has been whispered is true, then we are all in grave danger.
Mysterious Loremaster: A great evil looms on the horizon and we need your help if we are going to conquer whatever it may be.
Mysterious Loremaster: I can send you back to the time when Carnax roamed the lands, but you must bring back a piece of its tentacle for our analysis.
«You»: I’m all for time travel and I’ll be glad to help, on one condition.
Mysterious Loremaster: Which is?
«You»: Can you please not use some moody portal that relishes in electrocuting me?
Mysterious Loremaster: ???
«You»: Nevermind. I will take on your task and return with the tentacle of Carnax.
Mysterious Loremaster: You are indeed a hero of legend, «You». Remember, you must retrieve the tentacle before the beast turns into stone.

«The loremaster's hand shines and the scene shifts to the depths of space. Until suddenly, you're in Stonerule.»

«You»: (thinking) Hmmm, well I guess this is the right place.

«Carnax's foot approaches you from above.»

Dexterity Check!
Can you roll out of the way of Carnax’s stomp?
Difficulty: 80
Stat Used: Dexterity

«If you succeed the roll, you dodge Carnax's stomp.»
«You»: (thinking) Whoa that was close! This is definitely the right spot.

«If you fail the roll Carnax’s stomp hits you and takes away 50% of your health.»
«You»: (thinking) Ooooowwww! This is definitely the right spot.

«Regardless if you succeed or fail the roll.»

«You»: (thinking) I’m going to have to join in the battle if I’m going to get close enough to try and get one of those tentacles.
  • Fight!

«All battles are against parts of Carnax's body.»
      8 BATTLES
      Full Heal every second battle
    «Carnax's body starts to crumble, no longer able to hold his own weight, Carnax falls. The scene zooms in on him.»

CARNAX: I’ve failed you, my Master... death has come, my nightmare ends.
    CARNAX: I can rest, finally... rest... you can’t reach me now.
    CARNAX: .........
    CARNAX: .... I AM FREE...

«Scene zooms in even further on his face. You appear right next to it.»

«You»: I hate interrupting a death scene but I need just a teensy bit of your time. Promise you won’t even know I’m here.

«You grab one of Carnax's tentacles.»

«You»: Alright, now to get out of here!

«Carnax closes his eyes and the scene zooms out as he turns into stone. Then, the scene goes back to the depths of space. Suddenly, you're back to Battleon, in front of the Mysterious Loremaster.»

Mysterious Loremaster: Ahh «You»! You’ve returned and I see you've brought the tentacle we required.
    «You»: I almost trampled to death, but yes, I have returned with the tentacle!

«You give the tentacle to the loremaster. Said tentacle is glowing with a strange blue light.»

Mysterious Loremaster: Hmmm, it’s clear this item is tainted – it pulses with dark power and must be quarantined.
    Mysterious Loremaster: I know of a location which is specially spelled for things like this, and it is closely guarded. They will keep it safe while it’s investigated.
    Mysterious Loremaster: Thank you, «You». I must make haste if we are to uncover this corruption.
    Mysterious Loremaster: It seems like your trip back in time had it’s side-effects. The gear you previously acquired from defeating Carnax has somehow changed....

Weapons:
  • Ultra Omniknight Blade [L. 15, 35, 55, 75, 95, 115, 135 | 150 G]
  • Time-Twisted Eye of Carnax [L. 15, 35, 55, 75, 95, 115, 135 | 150G]

Armors:
  • Time-Twisted Carnax Fighter [L. 15, 35, 55, 75, 95, 115, 135 | 150G]

• Play again!
  • Guardian Tower!
  • Leave

Write Up thanks to Andlu.

< Message edited by AliceShiki -- 10/6/2019 22:46:37 >
  • AQ  Post #: 1
    Page:   [1]
    All Forums >> [Artix Entertainment Games] >> [AdventureQuest] >> [AQ Encyclopedia] >> Locations / Quests / Events >> Rise of the Shadow Council
    Jump to:

Advertisement

Icon Legend
    New Messages No New Messages
    Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
    Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
     Post New Thread
     Reply to Message
     Post New Poll
     Submit Vote
     Delete My Own Post
     Delete My Own Thread
     Rate Posts

Forum Content Copyright © 2018 Artix Entertainment, LLC.

"AdventureQuest", "DragonFable", "MechQuest", "EpicDuel", "BattleOn.com", "AdventureQuest Worlds", "Artix Entertainment"
    and all game character names are either trademarks or registered trademarks of Artix Entertainment, LLC. All rights are reserved.
    PRIVACY POLICY

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition