Home  | Login  | Register  | Help  | Play 

Game freezing when player leaves match (2v2/jugg)

Logged in as: Guest
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [Artix Entertainment Games] >> [EpicDuel] >> EpicDuel Bugs >> Game freezing when player leaves match (2v2/jugg)
Forum Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
10/7/2019 19:50:41   
CactusChan

This has been a thing for a while now, but I've noticed it happening more and more often in jugg matches (I know it happens in 2v2 as well, but I don't play that mode much). After an opposing player is killed, he/she has the option to leave the battle if his/her opponent is still alive. This is an issue for jugg, since it's almost always advantageous to focus down the real opponent first rather than the NPC -- from what I can tell, it's fairly easy for the player to time their departure from the battle so that the game timers are messed up (or something like that), and the game becomes frozen for a moment or so. I'm starting to think this is being done on purpose, and it's basically a slap in the face to the jugg for being successful in the battle, plus it's basically an admission that you're a poor loser/troll.

Does anyone know what exactly causes this to happen, and whether or not it can be fixed?
Epic  Post #: 1
Page:   [1]
All Forums >> [Artix Entertainment Games] >> [EpicDuel] >> EpicDuel Bugs >> Game freezing when player leaves match (2v2/jugg)
Jump to:

Advertisement

Icon Legend
New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Forum Content Copyright © 2018 Artix Entertainment, LLC.

"AdventureQuest", "DragonFable", "MechQuest", "EpicDuel", "BattleOn.com", "AdventureQuest Worlds", "Artix Entertainment"
and all game character names are either trademarks or registered trademarks of Artix Entertainment, LLC. All rights are reserved.
PRIVACY POLICY

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition