Home  | Login  | Register  | Help  | Play 

spells & miscs for a pure warrior

Logged in as: Guest
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [Artix Entertainment Games] >> [AdventureQuest] >> AdventureQuest Q&A >> spells & miscs for a pure warrior
Forum Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
10/8/2019 21:39:31   
strange433

Just recently revamped my pure warrior account after like 5 years

I'm learning about the stun-nuke meta now and am wondering what are some good spells and miscs that I can use to:
1. improve my lack of mp to use the pendant
2. maximize my damage to boost str/dex to use radiance lance for example within the purple rain frame
3. summon useful guests to boost damage etc.

Thanks!

< Message edited by strange433 -- 10/8/2019 21:40:12 >
AQ  Post #: 1
10/9/2019 0:48:31   
Legendary Ash

Sell Sabre

War's Legacy for Fire Elecomp skill and Fear infliction from Today Events > Burning Solstice: The Answer
Sell Test, Squire and store Ultimon

Father Time for Rewind ability
Sell Horo Vindicator

Warmaster's Burst both Fire and Wind versions
Your Body Heals at the Speed of Light from Out of Order
Catnip Senses
Mending Vines
Purifying Pollen
Sell Blazes to Thunder, Recovery and store Regen

Sell Cupid as its a Snugglefest seasonal, Cor-Dem and kitten

Wyrm Knight's Crest for free Fire burn with Rewind ability
Father's Day Sock for Wind/Earth resist compression returns next year's Father's day
Void Visor for lower upkeep than Horo version
Mecha Knight Power Core for Energy/Dark resist compression from Mecha Knight
Luminous Wyrm helm Lv 112 version
Sell Scope, Horo, Pride and store Shell, Cyclop, Emblem
AQ  Post #: 2
10/9/2019 13:51:09   
Kurtz96

quote:

War's Legacy for Fire Elecomp skill and Fear infliction from Today Events > Burning Solstice: The Answer

Since the OP is a warrior does that mean the the fire skill is a weapon type (WKZ) instead of a spell type?
AQ DF MQ  Post #: 3
10/9/2019 14:44:18   
Lord Markov

In terms of build it (generally) doesn't matter whether the skill is weapon-based or spell-based. One exception is Bloodmage's skill but when a skill costs SP it generally can take bonuses from different stats and thus behaves the same regardless of build outside of cost differences.
AQ  Post #: 4
10/9/2019 15:26:27   
Kurtz96

weapon type skills like HSVV and WKZ and bloodzerker get the bonus of CIT though which might be better for warriors.

< Message edited by Kurtz96 -- 10/9/2019 15:27:10 >
AQ DF MQ  Post #: 5
10/9/2019 16:03:27   
Legendary Ash

War's Legacy is most likely a Spell type skill due to weapon specials never occurring and receives Elecomp in the form of a damage boost instead of a skill cost reduction.

Old standard Pre-Status lean Elecomp skills are Spell type since they don't benefit from activated effects like Kindred's sword's auto hit and specials can't occur.
AQ  Post #: 6
10/9/2019 16:22:18   
Lord Markov

quote:

weapon type skills like HSVV and WKZ and bloodzerker get the bonus of CIT though which might be better for warriors.

Still doesn't matter what build you are. CiT is equally effective for all builds. You're right that new spell-based skills are weaker but a person being a warrior or not doesn't directly impact that.
AQ  Post #: 7
Page:   [1]
All Forums >> [Artix Entertainment Games] >> [AdventureQuest] >> AdventureQuest Q&A >> spells & miscs for a pure warrior
Jump to:

Advertisement

Icon Legend
New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Forum Content Copyright © 2018 Artix Entertainment, LLC.

"AdventureQuest", "DragonFable", "MechQuest", "EpicDuel", "BattleOn.com", "AdventureQuest Worlds", "Artix Entertainment"
and all game character names are either trademarks or registered trademarks of Artix Entertainment, LLC. All rights are reserved.
PRIVACY POLICY

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition