Home  | Login  | Register  | Help  | Play 

Weapon advice

Logged in as: Guest
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [Artix Entertainment Games] >> [AdventureQuest] >> AdventureQuest Q&A >> Weapon advice
Forum Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
10/12/2019 9:04:31   
MasterOogway

Hello, I just hit level 150 and this is my character page : http://aq.battleon.com/game/flash/charview?temp=15081742

At black friday or whenever token items are 50% off, I would like to buy Terror Fist SPell and Terror Eater weapon. On top of that, I would like to buy Skycastle Mansion Estate.

For those reasons, I need to sell some of my Z-Token weapons and buy gold costing weapons.

1- Water: OMBoLP is very powerful. I think I will stick to this.

2- Ice: Elite Ice Katana is outdated. What should I replace it with? Horo Show Void Vanquisher? Ice Cream Hammer?

3- Energy: I am already using energy aligned Blade of Awe. I can sell CAD Sword.

4- Light: Orc Cleaver of Power is outdated. What should I replace it with? Ruler Buster Blade? Zebura's Hammer? Elahi Kopesh of Osiris?

As you see, I am in a dilemma about these 4 weapon slots. What do you think about them?

Thanks for reading.
AQ  Post #: 1
10/12/2019 10:33:00   
Primate Murder

1. Orc Master Blade is fairly average, as far as weapons go. If you're willing to sacrifice your LS, Pike Pike deals +25% damage. Monolith Mace's MC makes your LS deal *1.5 damage. Kindred sword can be charged to autohit.

2. Horo Show gives you harm compression. If you feel you don't need it, MagnaBlade deals +30% damage.

3. Energy is pretty unexceptional, keep it your no-drop.

4. Zabura's Hammer or Morningstar Cross both compress weapon skills. These skills synergize very nicely with werewolf Beast Form (or Bloodzerker toggles), which makes them a very nice option.
AQ DF  Post #: 2
10/12/2019 13:41:19   
Kurtz96

I would also strongly recommend getting one of the boosting damage weapons (Pike Pike, Zealoth's Wrath, Thrale's scorn, Magnablade etc) because they also work for any normal attack nukes like HSVV, Kindred, and Torontosaurus.

Morningstar Cross also gives you the 3rd best fire nuke in the game with bloodzerker (after Kindred and fire dragon talon WKZ which is token)
AQ DF MQ  Post #: 3
10/13/2019 1:39:16   
Primate Murder

@Kurtz
Not HSVV - that's an old standard skill that is not affected by weapon effects.

Otherwise, I'm fully in agreement.
AQ DF  Post #: 4
10/13/2019 2:12:29   
Kurtz96

TIL.
Seems weird since CIT works with HSVV just like any other weapons based nuke, so why damage boost weapons don't work with HSVV specifically.

Still @MasterOogway invest in one of the weapons I listed as it is still very useful. If you have 2 rare GGB then the fire/earth bloodzerker blades are the best weapon of their element you can get (for warriors).
Side note, why can't I delete posts here? I can in the GD threads.

< Message edited by Kurtz96 -- 10/13/2019 2:27:44 >
AQ DF MQ  Post #: 5
10/13/2019 2:29:21   
Lord Markov

It's not just HSVV specifically. Any old lean armor skills such as Taladosian and White Knight Z are not affected by the weapon you wield. They aren't considered weapon based nukes.
AQ  Post #: 6
10/13/2019 9:48:12   
MasterOogway

Thank you. I will employ your advice.

I have 14 GGB. I dont know which are Common, Rare and Ultra Rare.

I dont want to spend real money so Z-Tokens are very precious.

Hence, I want to ask about my 3 weapon slots.

1- Fire: I like Blade of Agony's Blood unless you mention a gold costing item?

2- Earth: I dont like Tower Crusher. Should I go for Morningstar weapon as a gold costing one?

3- Darkness: Is Terror Eater really worth it or should I save my tokens and buy Eternal Twilight weapon?
AQ  Post #: 7
10/13/2019 10:52:09   
Primate Murder

1. The Bloodzerker sword is the best fire weapon available, dealing +20% damage, and another +5/10% in Bloodzerker armors. It's Rare (in comparison to UR Thrale's) and doesn't have a special. If you lack a spare R GGB, you'll probably want the Carnage Maul for 1.5x LS rate.

2. The Terrazerker Blade is an earth clone of the one above, and also costs a Rare GGB. Alternatively, Gloom Glaive (also Rare GGB) toggles between earth and harm. If you absolutely can't get a Rare GGB, Frogzard sword compresses an elelocked earth armor with a skill (pretty good, since earth has the largest number of even resist mobs).

3. Terror Eater can do some really op damage, when paired with Snarl, CIT and Beast Form, and can even switch elements when used with Imbues or Bloodzerkers. Overall, I'd say it's the best darkness weapon for werewolves in the game - but with the understanding that it's bad against bosses (due to Boss Boost / Freedom). Jalek's Reaver is a more f2p version, consuming Fear for crit and accuracy. Finally, you can just get another Carnage Maul to get the most from your Luck.
AQ DF  Post #: 8
Page:   [1]
All Forums >> [Artix Entertainment Games] >> [AdventureQuest] >> AdventureQuest Q&A >> Weapon advice
Jump to:

Advertisement

Icon Legend
New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Forum Content Copyright © 2018 Artix Entertainment, LLC.

"AdventureQuest", "DragonFable", "MechQuest", "EpicDuel", "BattleOn.com", "AdventureQuest Worlds", "Artix Entertainment"
and all game character names are either trademarks or registered trademarks of Artix Entertainment, LLC. All rights are reserved.
PRIVACY POLICY

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition