Home  | Login  | Register  | Help  | Play 

Armor show display

Logged in as: Guest
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [Artix Entertainment Games] >> Artix Entertainment General Discussion >> Armor show display
Forum Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
10/15/2019 2:34:17   
top_knight

I don't know if someone asked for this before but...

I just got the Necro Paragon set (armor, sword, cape and helm) and I absolutely love how it looks.
I also just bought the Chaosweaver class and I love it. The thing is, I wish I could look like the Necro Paragon with the CW skills. Is it possible to add the "Show" option to armors in the near future? I don't like NecroP's skills at all and I hope some day I can look the way I want with the skills I desire.

Thank you for your attention!

top_knight

DF  Post #: 1
10/17/2019 14:41:21   
The Finnish Phoenix

If showing armor were as easily-implemented as showing Weapons, Capes or Helms then it could and likely would've been done.

The problem is that unlike in AQW the skill animations in DF are linked to the armors they were animated for, sometimes involving armors' unique design elements such as the Weaver classes' Spirit Looms that glow and pull threads/magic/light along with them in patterns that wouldn't otherwise make sense or Evolved PumpkinLord's pumpkin shoulders lighting up as they charge beams that would otherwise fire from nowhere, DoomKnight levitating and becoming a silhouetted, slightly stretched and rotated version of what is still clearly the DoomKnight armor when it uses a Potion or Favor, and so on. This allows for more complex and

While there are a good number of animations that are external to the armor and don't directly involve it, I'd infer from the skills that do directly involve their respective armors that the armor is involved in the flashing process for most if not all skills.
AQ DF MQ  Post #: 2
Page:   [1]
All Forums >> [Artix Entertainment Games] >> Artix Entertainment General Discussion >> Armor show display
Jump to:

Advertisement

Icon Legend
New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Forum Content Copyright © 2018 Artix Entertainment, LLC.

"AdventureQuest", "DragonFable", "MechQuest", "EpicDuel", "BattleOn.com", "AdventureQuest Worlds", "Artix Entertainment"
and all game character names are either trademarks or registered trademarks of Artix Entertainment, LLC. All rights are reserved.
PRIVACY POLICY

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition