Home  | Login  | Register  | Help  | Play 

RE: =DF= October 18th Design Notes: Mogloween 2019: Swollen Ego

Logged in as: Guest
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [Artix Entertainment Games] >> [DragonFable] >> DragonFable General Discussion >> RE: =DF= October 18th Design Notes: Mogloween 2019: Swollen Ego
Page 2 of 2<12
Forum Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
10/21/2019 0:17:41   
Flabagast

I got the impression that Akaz's experiments were "worse" because turning transmutating animals into stuff already seems a little iffy. On top of the whole "eating people" thing.

What bothers me is that Verlyrus is already a product of weird transform-y magic at the hands (or thumbs, specifically) of Cysero and Amadeus' work. Add whatever potion Akaz fed him into an already dubious situation... I wouldn't be surprised if we had a titan fight on our hands here.
AQ DF MQ  Post #: 26
10/21/2019 15:09:12   
s_venom

Flabagast: What do you mean Verlyrus is already a product of Cysero and Amadeus' work?
When were we told that?
AQ DF  Post #: 27
10/21/2019 17:50:21   
KittyKat Destroyer

At the end of the quest, "The Cat Who Walks Through Dimensions", Cysero merged Lim's pet box kitty (Mr. Poofles) with a book to create the Nekonomicon. In "Tea For Three", Sepulchure wrote in his journal about how he separated a cat from a book in an experiment. He even pointed out that the cat was abnormally intelligent and was able to escape its container overnight.
Post #: 28
11/1/2019 23:32:48   
Recynon

I see the music is heavily influenced by Take on Me by a-ha. Nice, it matches the candy world quite nicely.
Post #: 29
Page:   <<   < prev  1 [2]
All Forums >> [Artix Entertainment Games] >> [DragonFable] >> DragonFable General Discussion >> RE: =DF= October 18th Design Notes: Mogloween 2019: Swollen Ego
Page 2 of 2<12
Jump to:

Advertisement

Icon Legend
New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Forum Content Copyright © 2018 Artix Entertainment, LLC.

"AdventureQuest", "DragonFable", "MechQuest", "EpicDuel", "BattleOn.com", "AdventureQuest Worlds", "Artix Entertainment"
and all game character names are either trademarks or registered trademarks of Artix Entertainment, LLC. All rights are reserved.
PRIVACY POLICY

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition