Home  | Login  | Register  | Help  | Play 

Void Orb of Summoning quest

Logged in as: Guest
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [Artix Entertainment Games] >> [AdventureQuest Worlds] >> AQWorlds Q&A >> Void Orb of Summoning quest
Forum Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
10/28/2019 3:23:59   
HORRIOR

Supposedly the quest gives a house item (maybe something else) but there is no pictures or images of what this house item is.

Does anyone know what it is and can you describe it? The wiki is no help.
AQ DF MQ  Post #: 1
10/28/2019 8:37:11   
ChaosRipjaw
How We Roll Winner
Jun15

This is purely conjecture as I haven't seen the house myself, but I think, based on the Design Notes, that it's the yellow-orange rune thing with the transparent Nulgath that's in the center of the Void Witch promo image.
AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 2
10/29/2019 18:04:00   
GreenEyesofDover

quote:

Supposedly the quest gives a house item (maybe something else) but there is no pictures or images of what this house item is.

Does anyone know what it is and can you describe it? The wiki is no help.

quote:

This is purely conjecture as I haven't seen the house myself, but I think, based on the Design Notes, that it's the yellow-orange rune thing with the transparent Nulgath that's in the center of the Void Witch promo image.

ChaosRipjaw was spot on...

Void Witch's Summoning Circle

The wiki has it up now... One must have patience in the AQW wiki team, to update stuff when they can. :)
Peace!

< Message edited by GreenEyesofDover -- 10/29/2019 18:07:54 >
Post #: 3
Page:   [1]
All Forums >> [Artix Entertainment Games] >> [AdventureQuest Worlds] >> AQWorlds Q&A >> Void Orb of Summoning quest
Jump to:

Advertisement

Icon Legend
New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Forum Content Copyright © 2018 Artix Entertainment, LLC.

"AdventureQuest", "DragonFable", "MechQuest", "EpicDuel", "BattleOn.com", "AdventureQuest Worlds", "Artix Entertainment"
and all game character names are either trademarks or registered trademarks of Artix Entertainment, LLC. All rights are reserved.
PRIVACY POLICY

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition