Home  | Login  | Register  | Help  | Play 

RE: =AQ= Mogloween 2019-Scourge of the Pumpkin Spies + Spirit of Harvest + Zfinity Gauntlets Return

Logged in as: Guest
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [Artix Entertainment Games] >> [AdventureQuest] >> AdventureQuest General Discussion >> RE: =AQ= Mogloween 2019-Scourge of the Pumpkin Spies + Spirit of Harvest + Zfinity Gauntlets Return
Page 2 of 2<12
Forum Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
11/1/2019 8:08:07   
Lance027

Good morning everyone. I have just noticed that the Mogloween Limited Time Shop still has last years commemorative spoon available (‘18). It is possible the shop has not been updated yet this year and there is hope we can get the portal painting.
Post #: 26
11/1/2019 12:37:45   
  The Hollow
AQ Lead

2 Mogloween portal paintings have been added to the Limited-Time Shop!
AQ  Post #: 27
11/1/2019 13:13:52   
Ashmander

will the newcomer portrait be available in the mogloween limited time shop? if so i can try and get it later using a mogloween painting on 1 of my chars. if possible. i have still have the original paintings on 5 of my chars

oh will the original painting have the 2019 quest once it leaves likely in November?

< Message edited by Ashmander -- 11/1/2019 13:28:19 >
Post #: 28
11/1/2019 14:53:21   
Bolter

The quest also has a token Fire Melee weapon that has the ability to inflict Thermal Shock on the special.
There's also a Call Pika Twilly(A Guest that toggles between healing and Energy attack) Spell in the general Mogloween shop.

What exactly are the differences between the two paintings other than their appearances? They both lead to the same thing, or does the 19 one not be able to access to 2020 mogloween events and beyond in time to come?

< Message edited by Bolter -- 11/1/2019 15:12:25 >
AQ  Post #: 29
11/1/2019 16:29:56   
Kurtz96

The frostval painting can only access the event of that year so perhaps the 19 painting can only access the current year? Though it should then have a lower cost.
AQ DF MQ  Post #: 30
11/1/2019 18:57:49   
Ashmander

i agree. how about maybe in the 500-725
Post #: 31
11/1/2019 21:33:12   
Xervah

I just bought the original one and you can get to the 2019 Mogloween from it! So I think it just boils down to whichever picture you like more :)
Post #: 32
11/1/2019 22:48:57   
Ashmander

takes awhile for the pictures to stop rotating in my house. moving paintings around to chars with less pictures helps out a bit. storing them works too.
Post #: 33
11/2/2019 8:54:36   
Helmino

quote:

What is the difference between pumpkin overlord and sinister pumpkin overlord? I can't find the latter on the encyclopedia or info subs.

I got the same question. Any info about sinister version?
Post #: 34
11/3/2019 2:59:49   
I Overlord I

Hmm... As appealing as Time sounds, I'll only have the Tokens for one. Power it is, then. Thanks!
AQ  Post #: 35
11/3/2019 17:31:33   
.*. .*. .*.
Pfft hahaha!

@Hollow

Is there any chance that we can get a permanent shop for the Zombie Hunter Set via Ballyhoo, even it goes rare?
I would be very happy to be able to transfer this package to some of my other characters. Anyhow, thanks for your consideration.

New mogloween quest was fun, my setup was definitely not optimal for the last boss, almost died.

Post #: 36
11/3/2019 21:26:21   
Bu Kek Siansu

quote:

Zombie Hunter Set was released later than expected so it will be around for at least 1 more week.

Hollow, can we get the info subs for Zombie Hunter Set while it's still available?

There is an overview here from someone but it's not enough.
I can't decide if I want to get it or not. I want the info subs for it.
Anyhow, thanks for your consideration.

Post #: 37
11/4/2019 8:35:39   
Poopmagoop

Will the Zfinity Gauntlets be available during Black Friday !?!? Because I have enough for 2 but with the sale I'll be able to get 4 !
Post #: 38
11/4/2019 13:14:36   
Kurtz96

This sounds bad but I honestly hope not. It would be upsetting for people who go them at full price under the assumption they would be gone permanently (or at least until the next MCU movie).
AQ DF MQ  Post #: 39
Page:   <<   < prev  1 [2]
All Forums >> [Artix Entertainment Games] >> [AdventureQuest] >> AdventureQuest General Discussion >> RE: =AQ= Mogloween 2019-Scourge of the Pumpkin Spies + Spirit of Harvest + Zfinity Gauntlets Return
Page 2 of 2<12
Jump to:

Advertisement

Icon Legend
New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Forum Content Copyright © 2018 Artix Entertainment, LLC.

"AdventureQuest", "DragonFable", "MechQuest", "EpicDuel", "BattleOn.com", "AdventureQuest Worlds", "Artix Entertainment"
and all game character names are either trademarks or registered trademarks of Artix Entertainment, LLC. All rights are reserved.
PRIVACY POLICY

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition