Home  | Login  | Register  | Help  | Play 

RE: =AQ= Donation Contest-Chaoswrought and Sunscale Items

Logged in as: Guest
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [Artix Entertainment Games] >> [AdventureQuest] >> AdventureQuest General Discussion >> RE: =AQ= Donation Contest-Chaoswrought and Sunscale Items
Page 2 of 2<12
Forum Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
1/10/2020 14:56:35   
Kay Oh

From hollow today
quote:

Imr needs one more day to get the Void Takeover ready, contest rewards should still be arriving later today.
AQ MQ AQW  Post #: 26
1/10/2020 15:33:25   
Deaf of Destiny

what about ztoken package "Switch sabre"? is it supposed to release?
Post #: 27
1/10/2020 17:46:38   
  The Hollow
AQ Lead

The Switch Sabers are coming to the GGBs next week along with the CC Battletorn Kallus Knight player face. All the contest rewards have been delivered!
AQ  Post #: 28
1/10/2020 18:30:11   
CH4OT1C!

Kam, you did a spectacular job with these donation rewards. I was going to use the chaoswrought shield anyway (for obvious reasons) but you sure made it amazing anyway
AQ  Post #: 29
1/10/2020 18:38:35   
Kay Oh

Awesome job on the donation items. Both the weapon & shield introduce a very nice and unique effect.

The weapons' status effects can be inflicted even when using a spell/armor skill, which makes it so much better. You also have the choice of going defensive (choke/blind) or aggressive (poison/burn) with the weapon toggles. Also, these effects cost HP instead of damage penalties!

Shields have a quick-cast skill to choke (Chaoswrought) and blind (Sunscale). Lovely.

Balmung is a dragon slaying weapon, not much of a fan of the effect, but the art is fire. Same goes with the Fenrir pet.

@Hollow is there an ETA for when the inventory slots will be increased?

< Message edited by Kay Oh -- 1/10/2020 18:47:15 >
AQ MQ AQW  Post #: 30
1/10/2020 20:43:31   
toannghe1997

Congrats to the top donators! You scored yourself a very nice weapon ;)
...Also, looking at the amount of gold needed to be at the top just makes me realize that I will probably never win... you guys are absolute mad lads
Post #: 31
1/10/2020 21:24:29   
afterlifex
Legend-X

Balmung, O' basically a trigger but for the whole side of the field (player, pet and guest). That's fairly nice.
AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 32
1/10/2020 21:57:23   
Kay Oh

^ I overlooked that. Nice.
AQ MQ AQW  Post #: 33
1/10/2020 22:19:42   
zekefreed777

*whistles* Balmung & Fenrir look nice.
AQ DF MQ  Post #: 34
1/11/2020 0:35:28   
Bolter

mind if I ask, why are both the Chaoswrought and Sunscale weapons only available in the sword form when the newsletter did showed 2 other forms of each (a shorter curved sword and a spear for Chaoswrought, a larger sword and a staff for Sunscale)? It is only toggleable between Melee and Magic and not Ranged and Magic is still the same form just with an aura around it.

quote:

That means for crazy generous players there are 14 possible items to win!

What happened to the other 2 weapons of each?

AQ  Post #: 35
1/11/2020 15:32:34   
  The Hollow
AQ Lead

The weapons were combined into 1 to save on inventory space, no eta yet when more storage slots will be added. I double nested the graphics in case we added a trigger and Kam just didn't see the other graphics. There should be the 3 forms for melee/magic/ranged as shown in the image. Thank you for pointing that out, we'll have it fixed soon!
AQ  Post #: 36
1/11/2020 15:46:06   
Kay Oh

I would prefer the weapons to be separate, but again I can also understand the space issues. Increasing slots would be a life saver.
AQ MQ AQW  Post #: 37
1/11/2020 16:04:00   
Zoulexchanger

I think its great for the environment to have 3 weapons into 1 weapon
Post #: 38
1/11/2020 22:52:59   
Bolter

quote:

The weapons were combined into 1 to save on inventory space, no eta yet when more storage slots will be added. I double nested the graphics in case we added a trigger and Kam just didn't see the other graphics. There should be the 3 forms for melee/magic/ranged as shown in the image. Thank you for pointing that out, we'll have it fixed soon!

Thanks for the heads up, will be waiting for that.
AQ  Post #: 39
1/22/2020 21:07:26   
Slayne

Any word on the Balmung update yet?
I'd very much like to use the ranged form and the ability to toggle to other forms would be the icing on the cake for me :)
AQ DF AQW  Post #: 40
1/23/2020 8:16:02   
joac1144

The Balmung weapon is not supposed to get an update, it was only for Chaoswrought and Sunscale as far as I know.
AQ  Post #: 41
Page:   <<   < prev  1 [2]
All Forums >> [Artix Entertainment Games] >> [AdventureQuest] >> AdventureQuest General Discussion >> RE: =AQ= Donation Contest-Chaoswrought and Sunscale Items
Page 2 of 2<12
Jump to:

Advertisement

Icon Legend
New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Forum Content Copyright © 2018 Artix Entertainment, LLC.

"AdventureQuest", "DragonFable", "MechQuest", "EpicDuel", "BattleOn.com", "AdventureQuest Worlds", "Artix Entertainment"
and all game character names are either trademarks or registered trademarks of Artix Entertainment, LLC. All rights are reserved.
PRIVACY POLICY

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition