Home  | Login  | Register  | Help  | Play 

=DF= November 10th Design Notes: Sunday Update (Quick)

Logged in as: Guest
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [Artix Entertainment Games] >> [DragonFable] >> DragonFable General Discussion >> =DF= November 10th Design Notes: Sunday Update (Quick)
Forum Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
11/12/2019 17:48:16   
  Starflame13

quote:

Verlyrus:

Sunday Update (Quick)

Hey there, heroes!

A quick sunday update:

The free exp drops from "A Hero is Thawed" and "A Hero is Bored" will not longer give you exp if you are over level 1.
Fixed a typo from the very beginning of the game where "received" was spelled "recieved".
If you gain exp all the way up to level 91, exp gain is capped at 1,999,999,000.
You will no longer gain exp past this point in order to prevent players from reaching level 91, but still allowing players to gain exp past 90.
Fixed a graphical issue with female DragonMage.
Player Health and Immobility resistances are no longer capped at 80.

Tags: Verlyrus

Squash those bugs, Verly!
AQ DF MQ AQW  Post #: 1
11/13/2019 21:38:57   
Alex The Invincible

Just so the devs are aware, the 1999999000 xp cap for level 90 didn't prevent further xp gain. I got rolled back to level 90 and ended up leveling to 91 again. I took off the extra stat points I had invested to make it easy to roll back again. I went ahead and filed a bug report with more details. Sorry I created more issues, I didn't mean to cause problems. :(
DF  Post #: 2
11/13/2019 23:27:25   
  Verlyrus
DragonFable Boxcat

Should now be fixed. Thanks for the report.
AQ MQ  Post #: 3
11/15/2019 0:11:56   
Warmonger DragonJax
Creative!

I remember back when level 80 was the cap and 4 players rushed past the cap and became level 81 this is just a different version of the same kind of tenacity.
Post #: 4
11/15/2019 17:12:03   
The_element

Just a quick speculative question. If I have 1,999,998,999 exp and beat a boss or titan fight and get 1001 exp, will I be level 91 or be stuck at 1,999,999,000 exp?
Post #: 5
Page:   [1]
All Forums >> [Artix Entertainment Games] >> [DragonFable] >> DragonFable General Discussion >> =DF= November 10th Design Notes: Sunday Update (Quick)
Jump to:

Advertisement

Icon Legend
New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Forum Content Copyright © 2018 Artix Entertainment, LLC.

"AdventureQuest", "DragonFable", "MechQuest", "EpicDuel", "BattleOn.com", "AdventureQuest Worlds", "Artix Entertainment"
and all game character names are either trademarks or registered trademarks of Artix Entertainment, LLC. All rights are reserved.
PRIVACY POLICY

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition