Home  | Login  | Register  | Help  | Play 

=DF= November 21st Design Notes: 2020 Poster Calendar Update

Logged in as: Guest
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [Artix Entertainment Games] >> [DragonFable] >> DragonFable General Discussion >> =DF= November 21st Design Notes: 2020 Poster Calendar Update
Forum Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
11/22/2019 12:52:42   
  Starflame13

quote:

Alina:

2020 Poster Calendar Update

Shipping Estimate Update

The estimated ship date for our 2020 Poster Calendars from Heromart has moved to later next week. If you already ordered a calendar (or got a free calendar for buying the two new armor t-shirts), please check your email. More info (and a bonus gift) are waiting.

The 2020 Poster Calendar has been changed to pre-order status. If you buy the calendar now, shipping will begin as soon as they arrive at the Secret Underground Lab.

Calendar Preview Image

2020 Artix Calendar Poster

The 2020 Artix Calendar poster includes wicked new art from Dioz and Dage, and comes with the UnderWorld Chronomancer in-game rewards in all our regularly-updated videogames!

Plus, get the Collector's Edition of the 2020 Artix Calendar Poster and unlock the 12 x 18 bonus UnderWorld Chronomancer print + exclusive in-game pet.?

Tags: Alina

< Message edited by Starflame13 -- 11/22/2019 12:53:48 >
AQ DF MQ AQW  Post #: 1
11/22/2019 13:29:43   
Bamzalot

Ah yes, I am always excited for the calendars! Looking forward to getting one of these sometime soon.

So, DragonFable is going be getting the Underworld Epoch / Eeaglass artifact this year. Dove posted a few shots of the class on his Twitter page back in September. It seems that the Necro Paragon won't be the only Legion based class for much longer. While I've always been pretty "eh" on the whole Dage's Legion thing, this Underworld Epoch looks really impressive. I am curious to see what direction Dove and Verlyrus will take with it.
Post #: 2
Page:   [1]
All Forums >> [Artix Entertainment Games] >> [DragonFable] >> DragonFable General Discussion >> =DF= November 21st Design Notes: 2020 Poster Calendar Update
Jump to:

Advertisement

Icon Legend
New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Forum Content Copyright © 2018 Artix Entertainment, LLC.

"AdventureQuest", "DragonFable", "MechQuest", "EpicDuel", "BattleOn.com", "AdventureQuest Worlds", "Artix Entertainment"
and all game character names are either trademarks or registered trademarks of Artix Entertainment, LLC. All rights are reserved.
PRIVACY POLICY

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition