Gryffin Warrior of DF & RP
Thankstaking Reimagined: Bug Fixes!
Happy Thankstaking, heroes!
This month's Reimagined release includes just a number of miscellaneous fixes and game improvements!
- Riftwalker class has been given a new idle pose, one that does not obscure dialogue boxes in old quests.
- Base classes (Mage, Warrior and Rogue) have received a few Color Custom fixes and adjustments. The most noticable being the Warrior class, its base color is now properly utylized (instead of being considered as a highlight) This means you might have to remake your CC a bit, it you're using Warrior.
- Female DragonLord classes have been given correct CC codes, mirroring the CC on male DragonLord.
- Paladin's cape layer has been fixed to no longer appear in front of your head. The class' back collar is also properly positioned now!
- Female Shadow Rogue and Shadow Mage classes finally have a neck! Of sorts... their pauldrons are rather large. But still!
- "The Study of Forbidden Magicks" book is now available from the Libraseum, if you have finished the "Heroes" quest.
- SoulWeaver Hood's hair is now properly CC.
- An epilepsy warning has been added to the Calamity finale. You can now skip the flashing parts!
- Cutscene skips have been added to "One Pala-day At a Time" quest.
And that'd be all.
Black Friday deal will be coming this friday, and Cyber Monday... on monday! How about that!
Now, it's time for me to continue working on the 2020 Epoch animations!
With Thanksgiving being right around the corner, we'd like to thank you, the players, for your continued support.
You mean so much to us. You are our family. Without you, DragonFable wouldn't be what it currently is. Your fanart warms our hearts, your lore and plot speculations fills us with joy, your battle strategies and community guides remind us of how amazing playerbase we have, and your memes continue to make our days!
Tags: Reimagined, Tomix