Home  | Login  | Register  | Help  | Play 

=AQ= Decorate the BattleOn Tree + Guardian Giftboxes

Logged in as: Guest
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [Artix Entertainment Games] >> [AdventureQuest] >> AdventureQuest General Discussion >> =AQ= Decorate the BattleOn Tree + Guardian Giftboxes
Forum Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
12/1/2019 15:55:22   
Bu Kek Siansu

Homepage: https://www.battleon.com

--------

Special Holiday Bonus!
Until December 3rd 50% off ALL Z-Token items
Until December 31st Z-Token packages give up to 25% more Z-Tokens!

--------

Decorate the BattleOn Tree:
A snow-covered BattleOn can mean only one thing: Frostval season has arrived! Yulgar has replaced the fountain in BattleOn with a new tree just begging for a player with an eye for decorations. So team up with Robina to find the best and brightest decorations to make your BattleOn Tree a shining beacon of joy. Frostval is one of AQ's oldest holiday traditions, and a favorite among players, as there are tons of rare and powerful items to collect all month long. Plus, with the ongoing Donation Contest, you could be randomly gifted up to 5000 Z-Tokens or 100 Million Gold just for playing!

--------

Guardian Giftboxes:
Make sure you also head over to the Guardian Tower and pick up your giftboxes as we wait to see what's inside at the end of the Frostval Gift Delivery! This is also the final week to grab your Zfinity Gauntlets before they leave the Limited-Time Shop, as we add new Holiday Player Faces to help get you in the festive spirit.

--------

Tag'd ~Hollow

< Message edited by The Hollow -- 12/1/2019 15:58:26 >
Post #: 1
12/1/2019 23:15:18   
Ashmander

nice finally soon i can buy the giftboxes. wonder what the faces are and what this years quest is. i can hardly wait
Post #: 2
12/1/2019 23:29:56   
Dekoras

The giftboxes have arrived! Always makes me nostalgic since I've been playing this game since I was like 9 years old

Hoping for something super awesome this year
AQ  Post #: 3
12/2/2019 10:22:14   
Bolter

From the =AQ= Direct-to-Dev Questions

quote:

Me: I notice that Spearmint's tiering was updated from it's highest tier becoming lv150G(plvl 153) from lv147G(plvl150). Would it be possible for the rest of the rewards of the 'Decorate The Tree' quest that do not have lv150G(plvl 153) tiers such as Frigid Lance, Coal Maul, Wreath Wrath etc. to be updated from lv147G(plvl 150) to lv150G(plvl 153) tiers as well?

I'll try to do more next year! ~Imry

Just a reminder, you will be doing some updating of the Decorate the Tree rewards in this coming week's release right?
AQ  Post #: 4
12/2/2019 18:41:14   
saiyen

Oh it's that time of year again, i've not even checked what the giftboxes from last year were
AQ DF MQ  Post #: 5
12/5/2019 15:13:31   
  The Hollow
AQ Lead

A snow-covered BattleOn can mean only one thing: Frostval season has arrived, and Yulgar has replaced the fountain in BattleOn with a new tree to decorate! Guardians can now find their giftboxes in the Guardian Tower! Also, new seasonal faces are in the LTS.
AQ  Post #: 6
12/5/2019 18:36:11   
  Digital X

Beep Beep! ArchKnight AQ / ED

Love seeing Battlon covered in show, gives me a warm feeling :)

Got my Giftboxes now, but I shan't rattle them too much.
AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 7
12/5/2019 21:20:01   
Kurtz96

Have the gift boxes always cost 0 gold?
I was actually hoping for a place to spend my gold from as I have bought all the 98 million gold armors and don't have that much tokens to buy vault slots.
AQ DF MQ  Post #: 8
12/5/2019 21:48:59   
afterlifex
Legend-X

^ always? no. It's a relatively new things as far as the giftbox timeline goes. It's a "gift" after all, is the thought process.
AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 9
12/6/2019 1:55:47   
Primate Murder

Trust Cray to actually justify warring on Frostval!

As always, kudos for exploring the lore behind old mobs like Jotuns. Between the warring and flavor text on the new weapons, it seems this Frostval is going to be inspired by the Norse mythology.

P.S. Has the Frost Berserker always gotten Str and Berserk buffs or is it a new development?

P.P.S. The new Thunder weapons also seem really cool, both in looks and in the togglable autohit / hp-cost burn effect.
AQ DF  Post #: 10
12/6/2019 4:00:02   
toannghe1997

@primate I believe that some frost monsters got buffed with new powers and statues during the frostgale mc quest, and it seems that we now know the reason why!
By the way, where is this thunder weapon? It sounds interesting for a luna neko build.
Post #: 11
12/6/2019 4:49:52   
Ryu Draco

Limited Time Shop I believe.
AQ  Post #: 12
12/6/2019 6:02:57   
Primate Murder

Alas, the Thunderweapons are not 100-proc. There's a spear, an axe and a staff, but no wand or bow.

They're at the end of the Tree Decoration frostval quest.
AQ DF  Post #: 13
12/6/2019 6:24:21   
Ryu Draco

Aaaand I just realized I gave the wrong location and came back too late to correct it. My bad.
AQ  Post #: 14
12/6/2019 6:48:01   
toannghe1997

I just got the weapons. They're great to be sure, but I think that the "never miss" part is kindaaaa bugged. I tested it out and monsters with high defense can still dodge as usual.
Post #: 15
12/6/2019 11:36:45   
J9408

The weapons work very well with Sacragon misc. Combine with Neko burning, you can achieve very high damage and healing with little effort.
Post #: 16
12/6/2019 13:51:37   
Kurtz96

Since energy already have an auto hit weapon with the perfectly balanced blade? I would have liked another element for this set of weapons.
AQ DF MQ  Post #: 17
12/6/2019 16:41:32   
Lord Markov

quote:

I just got the weapons. They're great to be sure, but I think that the "never miss" part is kindaaaa bugged. I tested it out and monsters with high defense can still dodge as usual.

Did you toggle the auto-hit mode first? They aren't in auto-hit mode by default.
AQ  Post #: 18
Page:   [1]
All Forums >> [Artix Entertainment Games] >> [AdventureQuest] >> AdventureQuest General Discussion >> =AQ= Decorate the BattleOn Tree + Guardian Giftboxes
Jump to:

Advertisement

Icon Legend
New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Forum Content Copyright © 2018 Artix Entertainment, LLC.

"AdventureQuest", "DragonFable", "MechQuest", "EpicDuel", "BattleOn.com", "AdventureQuest Worlds", "Artix Entertainment"
and all game character names are either trademarks or registered trademarks of Artix Entertainment, LLC. All rights are reserved.
PRIVACY POLICY

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition