Home  | Login  | Register  | Help  | Play 

Some things I'd like to see

Logged in as: Guest
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [Artix Entertainment Games] >> [DragonFable] >> DragonFable General Discussion >> Some things I'd like to see
Forum Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
12/9/2019 18:36:37   
Cyrenius

I have greatly enjoyed playing this game since 2006, and I intend to continue to do so. I am a proud Doom Knight. I do have a few things I would like to see added / improved though:

When we do get a level cap increase, I’d like to see it increase to 100, not 95, since our Doom Knight items upgrade themselves every 10 levels, and perpetually increase by 10’s. Except for the level cap increase to 85, all our level cap increases since the level cap increase from 29 to 40 have been by 10’s (40 to 50, 50 to 60, 60 to 70, 70 to 80), that was the one exception. If we are to see it increase by 5’s, I’d like for said Doom Knight items to upgrade themselves every 5 levels, instead of every 10. It does not make sense for the level cap to increase by 5 levels and the doom knight items to increase every 10 levels.

I’d like to see five extra free stat points. It’s odd to see 45 stat points instead of, say, 50 stat points.

I think it’s time to upgrade the Elemental Unity Defender XV to XVIII rank (XVI being level 80, XVII being level 85, XVIII being level 90).
AQ DF AQW  Post #: 1
12/9/2019 20:26:07   
  Starflame13

As this is a suggestion thread, rather than a discussion, I will be locking it. To quote the DF General Discussion Forum Rules:

quote:

Do not make suggestion threads in DFGD. Only DF Game Staff or Forum Staff are allowed to make suggestion threads in the forum. We know you have cool and creative ideas on what to add to the game of DF and we want to hear them in a structured way. So, whenever they wish, DF Game Staff (and occasionally Forum Staff) will make official suggestion threads or suggestion contest threads where you can post detailed ideas for a specific item/quest/monster/NPC to add to the game. These official threads will be for posting suggestions/contest entries only.

Thank you!

AQ DF MQ AQW  Post #: 2
Page:   [1]
All Forums >> [Artix Entertainment Games] >> [DragonFable] >> DragonFable General Discussion >> Some things I'd like to see
Jump to:

Advertisement

Icon Legend
New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Forum Content Copyright © 2018 Artix Entertainment, LLC.

"AdventureQuest", "DragonFable", "MechQuest", "EpicDuel", "BattleOn.com", "AdventureQuest Worlds", "Artix Entertainment"
and all game character names are either trademarks or registered trademarks of Artix Entertainment, LLC. All rights are reserved.
PRIVACY POLICY

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition