Home  | Login  | Register  | Help  | Play 

Equipment and Build check

Logged in as: Guest
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [Artix Entertainment Games] >> [AdventureQuest] >> AdventureQuest Q&A >> Equipment and Build check
Forum Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
1/4/2020 5:51:14   
Kaskah

Character Link: https://aq.battleon.com/game/flash/charview?temp=3428288
Level & Status: 150 X-Guardian.
Build: Mage
Armor of Awe / UltraGuardian Element (If Applicable): None

Notes: Have been playing AQ since 2005, have been playing on and off recently, and have been struggling with storyline bosses. Build and equipment advice would be greatly appreciated.
AQ  Post #: 1
1/4/2020 6:10:43   
Aura Knight

It's difficult to imagine you have a hard time with storyline bosses when your gear seems pretty great. I think one place you could improve is moving purple rain into your active inventory and also adding the moonwalker's grace spell to your spell slot as well. From the armors you have, it appears as if your spell slots are being wasted. If you prefer casting spells, have an armor in your inventory which boosts spell damage. A very simple one to get is generalist robes from the wizard class shop. As for your stats, with stat cap now at 250 instead of 200 you can add more points to your intellect and luck. Unless you use pets and guests a lot you can cut back on some charisma as the intellect and luck stat do offer quite a bit more for a mage build. Endurance is not necessary as you're close to 3k hp with 0 endurance which is more than enough. You could change your stats to 200 dex, 250 int, 50 charisma and 250 luck and be just fine with your items. If you decide to put purple rain into your active inventory you should have an easier time with fights. That spell paired with any effect that grants you an extra turn whether this be through celerity you get when using shadowfeeder pendant or any stun effect you use should significantly increase your win chances. In addition to that, you can enable the ready inventory before battle option to set your armor and shield before a fight starts so you don't get KO'd before you even get a turn. With what you have in your inventory you should be having an easy time with most fights.
AQ DF AQW  Post #: 2
1/4/2020 8:52:09   
Kaskah

Thanks for your help. I didn't use pets much and I didn't use guests at all, so less charisma is a good idea. It's probably less my equipment and more my build and tactics more than anything. Thanks again.
AQ  Post #: 3
1/4/2020 21:41:55   
Legendary Ash

Sell Crook, Mimishamarr, Clawstaff, Scimitr, NightSever as an April Fools seasonal, Ascendancy, Auricarius, Baton, Arm, Lia

Lumenomancer Bloodmage as Vampire subrace shares Darkness with Ultimon
Sell Tinker as shop is at Ballyhoo, Au, Ire, Doll, LegenDairy to FlawFish, WHEEL, Overlord and store Ultimon

Fireworks Buckler
Accordion for +20 Control Potence to use with Vampire's Mesmerize or Love Potion
Morningstar Bulwark
Sell Ward, Ikm, Legend, Transmorpher, Hydro as shop is at Ballyhoo, Eye, Scale, Valiance, Doray and store Miregale, Samuke

Torrentacles
Monkakazi
Ornament Golem
Sell Star, Torrent, Embrace, Immortality, Music, Surge, Sol to Psycho, Frostbite as a Frostval seasonal, Dragonchaun as a Blarney seasonal, Loco as an April Fool's seasonal, Mitten to Chupacabra as a May 4th seasonal, Zorbot and store Pixel

Floating Pie/ Underwyrmling
Nerfbatlord for Defence Loss
Ice Cream Golem > Frosty Godfather an Ice click to toggle Paralysis pet from Limited Time shop on Father's day
Gym Rat from Harvest Fest's Waning of Famine
Pikazard from Frogzard Hunter shop in Battleon
Skele-Brain a Darkness click to toggle Paralysis pet from Chessmaster: Dark Tidings
Sell Nilak, Badb, Neko, Trjegul, Retro, Cupid as a Snugglefest seasonal, Squirrel as an April Fool's seasonal to Ruby as available from Twilly's Anniversary quests, Babby as an April Fool's seasonal, Arconoid, Chimeran, VereEgg as a Grenwog seasonal, Ninjachaun as a Blarney seasonal, Platinum, Love and store Nulgath, Dinosaur

Sell Horo Visor, Coire, Roc, Mirror, Poly, Wind Stone, Eye, Rattle as an April Fool's seasonal, Necklace, Clover as a Blarney seasonal, Diploma
AQ  Post #: 4
Page:   [1]
All Forums >> [Artix Entertainment Games] >> [AdventureQuest] >> AdventureQuest Q&A >> Equipment and Build check
Jump to:

Advertisement

Icon Legend
New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Forum Content Copyright © 2018 Artix Entertainment, LLC.

"AdventureQuest", "DragonFable", "MechQuest", "EpicDuel", "BattleOn.com", "AdventureQuest Worlds", "Artix Entertainment"
and all game character names are either trademarks or registered trademarks of Artix Entertainment, LLC. All rights are reserved.
PRIVACY POLICY

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition