Home  | Login  | Register  | Help  | Play 

Doom Knight on secondary character?

Logged in as: Guest
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [Artix Entertainment Games] >> [DragonFable] >> DragonFable Q&A >> Doom Knight on secondary character?
Forum Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
1/5/2020 21:08:40   
Cyrenius

I was going to try the Challenger Gauntlet in the Displaced Fates on my secondary character. I purchased the Doom Knight package approximately 10 years ago and have both doom knight armors on my main character, but I only have the V1 on my secondary character and other characters. How do I get the regular Doom Knight armor on my secondary character, if I can? I have the armor closet, by the way.
AQ DF AQW  Post #: 1
1/8/2020 15:44:00   
TFS
Helpful!

Your best bet would be to try contacting Artix Support and explaining the situation to them as best you can.
Though, funnily enough, I've met a few other people with this same problem over the years and each of them was rejected by Artix Support upon contact - Support seemed to be under the impression that they only had V2 and wanted V1, despite repeated attempts at clarification. If the same happens to you, you could try asking Verlyrus or Dove yourself as they obviously know more about DragonFable than the general AE people will.
Best of luck lol, if you can get this solved make sure to post about it here so I can relay it to others who have the same problem.
DF  Post #: 2
Page:   [1]
All Forums >> [Artix Entertainment Games] >> [DragonFable] >> DragonFable Q&A >> Doom Knight on secondary character?
Jump to:

Advertisement

Icon Legend
New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Forum Content Copyright © 2018 Artix Entertainment, LLC.

"AdventureQuest", "DragonFable", "MechQuest", "EpicDuel", "BattleOn.com", "AdventureQuest Worlds", "Artix Entertainment"
and all game character names are either trademarks or registered trademarks of Artix Entertainment, LLC. All rights are reserved.
PRIVACY POLICY

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition