Home  | Login  | Register  | Help  | Play 

DE Calendar Classes

Logged in as: Guest
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [Artix Entertainment Games] >> [DragonFable] >> DragonFable Q&A >> DE Calendar Classes
Forum Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
1/18/2020 15:35:26   
CelestialBaconWeaver

I'm just wondering. If I buy a DE calendar now, will I still get a time-class, probably Epoch? Or are those chances for a time-class gone?
Post #: 1
1/18/2020 16:10:12   
LigerBeard

You'l get the Epoch, as well as the Eraglass, which modifies the Epoch's skills and cosmetics when equipped!

Also, Epoch will be available from all future calendars, however the artifact you get will be different each year!
AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 2
1/18/2020 22:48:54   
ProbablyCallum

quote:

I'm just wondering. If I buy a DE calendar now, will I still get a time-class, probably Epoch? Or are those chances for a time-class gone?

You'll get the calendar class corresponding with the calendar you get. As of posting this the calendars for Archivist, Shadow Walker of Time and the 3 versions of epoch are available on heromart. The calendars for Avatar of time and ones prior to that are out of stock and will never return.
DF  Post #: 3
Page:   [1]
All Forums >> [Artix Entertainment Games] >> [DragonFable] >> DragonFable Q&A >> DE Calendar Classes
Jump to:

Advertisement

Icon Legend
New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Forum Content Copyright © 2018 Artix Entertainment, LLC.

"AdventureQuest", "DragonFable", "MechQuest", "EpicDuel", "BattleOn.com", "AdventureQuest Worlds", "Artix Entertainment"
and all game character names are either trademarks or registered trademarks of Artix Entertainment, LLC. All rights are reserved.
PRIVACY POLICY

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition