Home  | Login  | Register  | Help  | Play 

Suggestion: Option to "Freeze" animation heavy weapons

Logged in as: Guest
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [Artix Entertainment Games] >> [DragonFable] >> DragonFable General Discussion >> Suggestion: Option to "Freeze" animation heavy weapons
Forum Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
1/26/2020 8:29:37   
edwardvulture

I just noticed how much my ultimate dragon amulet scythe is slowing the game now. I can work around by using show, but I thought a "freeze" option would be a nice quality of lfie update.

Let me know of your thoughts.
AQ DF MQ  Post #: 1
1/26/2020 10:00:43   
Xyrie

Wouldn't it just make more sense to show another weapon over the Amulet Scythe, Shown weapons can use their effects while the element and stats are taken from the equipped weapon. Kills two birds with one stone no lag and you gain an effect like the recovery from the BoA replica.
DF  Post #: 2
1/27/2020 8:48:38   
Dray

quote:

Wouldn't it just make more sense to show another weapon over the Amulet Scythe, Shown weapons can use their effects while the element and stats are taken from the equipped weapon. Kills two birds with one stone no lag and you gain an effect like the recovery from the BoA replica.

Wait, really!? Is that a bug, or is it intentional? Does it work with all weapons? The Destiny effect of the Ultimate Blinding Light of Destiny is pretty darn weak, so I wouldn't mind overwriting it with pretty much anything.
Post #: 3
1/27/2020 9:24:08   
Xyrie

Its been known forever and despite being reported tons of time it was never removed so I guess its a feature at this point.
DF  Post #: 4
1/28/2020 0:26:54   
Kurtz96

When you want weapons to show for there effect, it does not matter what level the shown weapon is. Save gold and buy the level 10 blade of awe.

Other options with useful effects are Thorn replica (raised crit multiplier by 5%), ice scythe (for ice weakness), and amulet weapons (raises boost by 7).
AQ DF MQ  Post #: 5
1/28/2020 17:03:46   
dragon_master

^also, the doomblade of sorrows, which lowers boost by 20%, stacks nicely with other boost nerfs.
DF  Post #: 6
Page:   [1]
All Forums >> [Artix Entertainment Games] >> [DragonFable] >> DragonFable General Discussion >> Suggestion: Option to "Freeze" animation heavy weapons
Jump to:

Advertisement

Icon Legend
New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Forum Content Copyright © 2018 Artix Entertainment, LLC.

"AdventureQuest", "DragonFable", "MechQuest", "EpicDuel", "BattleOn.com", "AdventureQuest Worlds", "Artix Entertainment"
and all game character names are either trademarks or registered trademarks of Artix Entertainment, LLC. All rights are reserved.
PRIVACY POLICY

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition