Home  | Login  | Register  | Help  | Play 

RE: A few suggestions

Logged in as: Guest
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [Artix Entertainment Games] >> [DragonFable] >> DragonFable General Discussion >> RE: A few suggestions
Page 2 of 2<12
Forum Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
2/1/2020 19:03:35   
Cyrenius

quote:

So with grinding, our characters would see an extra +21 Crit, +21 Bonus and +7 LUK at Lv90?

Indeed. I don't think that's unreasonable.

EDIT: Added the 3 new suggestions to the first post of the thread.

< Message edited by Cyrenius -- 2/1/2020 20:38:06 >
AQ DF AQW  Post #: 26
2/2/2020 8:33:05   
BluuHorseOfficial

quote:

Corrupted Seven Cape
Corrupted Seven Chest (after defeating all 7 bosses)
5 Fragments of Ethereal Avarice, 5 Fragments of Ethereal Jealousy, 5 Fragments of Ethereal Longing, 5 Fragments of Ethereal Hunger, 5 Fragments of Ethereal Rage, 5 Fragments of Ethereal Rest, 5 Fragments of Ethereal Ego
Block +10, Dodge +10, Parry +10, Crit +15, Magic Def +5, Pierce Def +5, WIS +7, END +7, CHA +7, LUK + 7, INT +12, DEX + 12, STR +12, All + 10
Still proposed to be BiS, but only marginally better than current BiS, and worth the required effort.

One of the most heated debates in the recent weeks on this forum was that of the rapid increase of solo fights which had to be farmed several times over in the Inn at the Edge of Time. The general consensus was that challenge farming is tedious and tiring and a lot of us are not in favor of that, especially if it's gonna be for a marginal increase in stats to a BiS cape. In my opinion, if a BiS item is to be released for a given slot, it should specialize in a different field so it doesn't overshadow the existing BiS?

I like the idea of Enhancing a lot, but I feel like a different way of enhancing things would be through the use of weapon specials; if you already own a weapon X that has a special effect, you could take that [weapon X] over to someone and give another weapon Y that special (potentially for a fee of Proclamation Medals). That way, if you really like the appearance of weapon Y and would like to show it during battles, but can't actually because you kinda need weapon X's special to make the battle easier, you can do just that.

The only issue would be weapons that already have a special, as making something have 2 weapon specials would be overpowered. Perhaps enhancing would just check if you have the base weapon corresponding to the special and allow you to apply the appropriate enhancement?

[Falcon’s Nest DragonFable Discord]
DF  Post #: 27
2/2/2020 9:02:20   
Vikken101

Also why wouldnt the ultimate C7 reward be mergeable from the item we get from beating the Ultimate Challenge next C7 release? We dont need a ton of grinding, escepically after the critizism it has gotten rescently.

< Message edited by Vikken101 -- 2/2/2020 9:03:36 >
Post #: 28
2/2/2020 13:54:12   
Kurtz96

quote:

In my opinion, if a BiS item is to be released for a given slot, it should specialize in a different field so it doesn't overshadow the existing BiS?

The unraveller wings are a strict upgrade over the necro paragon cape/groundhog wings. Identical niche and 1 point better.

I hope/suspect that the C7 board will give a best in slot offensive cape as the best options now either require real money (chaosweaver and DmK cape) or in game money (the soul capes).
AQ DF MQ  Post #: 29
2/2/2020 15:26:51   
BluuHorseOfficial

quote:

The unraveller wings are a strict upgrade over the necro paragon cape/groundhog wings. Identical niche and 1 point better.

I know.

To be fair, they're also DC-tagged for free bank storage which I'd say is worth doing a slightly harder challenge for. But they're also the reason that motivated me into saying I don't personally prefer more gear which is only 1 point better in a few stats than existing BiS.
DF  Post #: 30
2/2/2020 18:22:56   
Cyrenius

I do think the Corrupted Seven will give us the BiS overall cape, probably similar to the stats I suggested.

And it may actually be mergable from the chibis instead of the ethereal fragments, for those who have obtained the chibis already.
AQ DF AQW  Post #: 31
Page:   <<   < prev  1 [2]
All Forums >> [Artix Entertainment Games] >> [DragonFable] >> DragonFable General Discussion >> RE: A few suggestions
Page 2 of 2<12
Jump to:

Advertisement

Icon Legend
New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Forum Content Copyright © 2018 Artix Entertainment, LLC.

"AdventureQuest", "DragonFable", "MechQuest", "EpicDuel", "BattleOn.com", "AdventureQuest Worlds", "Artix Entertainment"
and all game character names are either trademarks or registered trademarks of Artix Entertainment, LLC. All rights are reserved.
PRIVACY POLICY

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition